I think the shortcut is to view my videos.

Public Money v. Private Credit.

Federal Reserve Act - Remedy.

I recall saying, The simplest scenario is when you are going home from work and you stop at your boss's bank to cash your paycheck. By utilizing that simplest scenario, then you might develop into the more complex, like taking your boss's paycheck to your own bank, then delving into electronic signatures and direct deposit. - Which is where you jumped in.

We even have some scientific exploration going toward a published Notice and Demand. We are getting a Commission Certificate on the Notary at initial signing and publishing the Notice and Demand at the county clerk and recorder. Then we put that in our evidence repository (USDC/federal court) and take a certified copy and serve it formally on the nearest Federal Reserve Bank. This proof of service and the Proof of Demand may then be served on a bank like you chose. So it doesn't really matter what they say about you changing your Signature Card. You have it right there - notice to the agent is notice to the principal...

You just jumped in on a snapshot, rather than viewing this website like a video production.