Quote Originally Posted by JHV View Post
I resisted the temptation to shout the new F word, "frivolous". But wait, I do not have a birth certificate, no, the constructive trust does. I do not have a social security number, the trust does. Now how do I prove that I am allowed to work in the united States of America?
Martin Earl is making some points but I think they are weak to argue in court. My take is more that if you are a responsible trustee (fiduciary) then you will have a SSN or Birth Certificate when it is appropriate and beneficial to use it. This is something it may take keys you have not found to decrypt (yet).

Have you ever noticed that your post is conditioned?

What I mean is say you start to come out of the conditioning and you use (have) a birth certificate and use it to get a job in the USA or uSA or wherever it is that you spend time for pay to buy groceries - reality check there. Now think about it for a moment. Whenever somebody wants to say, Well you have a birth certificate for that, so therefore you have a birth certificate for this too (assumpsit). - Whenever that happens, assumpsit, they have to verify that you have a birth certificate don't they? And in that verification process if you cave, and say, Well, I guess you have me there, use my birth certificate for that too...

If they assume that you have a birth certificate that is forgery or identity theft. If you do not want the birth certificate to be used for that tangential or related contract then they may ask for verification and if you are silent then they assume that acquiescence as consent and use it anyway. That is when it is appropriate to say timely:

I do not have a birth certificate.

Thank you for picking that up. I was hoping for a chance to explain in answer.