Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You keep making the same connection to MENARD - papering public officials. It is like NESARA - private law does not exist. There are no private agreements in effect. If discovered, your official as your private employee will be terminated, like you admit.

It is much better to bring the agreements out into the light.

Is your private agreement with the sheriff published at the county clerk and recorder? Examine carefully why it is that we cannot read your Agreement here or maybe sit down and discuss it with your sheriff. You papered him and he gave you a receipt - proof of service. But you cannot share either with us.

It is secret law.
    - What about Private International Law ?
    http://www.state.gov/s/l/c3452.htm

- This " proof of service " was concluded back in '2004 and the same man is sitting in that sheriff's position, people like him and he keeps getting re-elected. You may want to re-think your position on that: http://www.donnieharrison.org/
    Again, additionally this concept comes from that we should be able to contract with these people directly, fire company, ambulatory e.t.c. without receiving such services through the county or state as a benefit. I checked here and it seems everything is chartered by the state, cities and counties so to receive these services without doing this would be receiving benefits from the state. If we are made in the image of the creator why are we making these excuses not to do things, we must go and create for it is better to give then receive.

This PA is very simple, it just requests the protection of life and property, family members are described and vehicles described including the vin #s, it was also noticing him of the came near the intersection of this road and that road e.t.c. Lastly the serial number of the money order is mentioned in there as far as the primary proof of service, I really did not need a receipt, but it save me having to go pay $4 from the post office to get proof it was cashed.
    The figure calculation what to offer is using CAFR to figure how much county sheriff's office get annually and divide that by the population of the count, it is not as much as you would think,
    Last edited by motla68; 03-19-11 at 12:06 PM.