Quote Originally Posted by macaddictjay View Post
Since my dropping of the ball as a "CtC-educated" filer (see my first post above), I've been looking here and elsewhere for alternative solutions to the IRS assault on my finances. In the category of "elsewhere," I found a website called "teamlaw.net" and its associated forum. In this thread, the forum takes up the topic of redemption of FRNs in lawful money, and has a different take than in this forum. Rather than copy/pasting this entire thread here, I ask that David and other readers of this forum visit the above link, and provide their feedback on this thread and/or the whole "Team Law" enterprise (they offer paid services in addition to the free areas of their site/forum).

The first post in the thread begins: "Can anyone comment on the suggestion that Sec.411 of Title 12 (Federal Reserve Act) is an inherent remedy?" and is answered by several posts and a comment from their Admin that states:

In the forum, "Myth 22" is a hyperlink which explains their take on what they categorize as a "patriot myth."

My criteria for choosing a personal defense/offense strategy with the IRS is more practical than theoretical. At this point, I care more about what will work than whose theory is correct. I'm not sure at this point if their core remedy and yours are mutually exclusive; it may be that an apparent conflict stems from different definitions of terms. Might there be a meeting of the minds here?
I have found keeping things simple is just as effective as anything, but I do delve into the complicated.

If a system is tremendously arduous and complicated, it is safe to deduce that something is being hidden or deception is being perpetrated.