Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
Changes to legislation: There are currently no known outstanding effects for the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666. http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Cha2/18-19/11

But some seem to want the law changed: The government should change the law to make it easier for families of missing people to deal with their affairs, the Commons Justice Select Committee says.

At present in England and Wales there is no time limit on how long financial affairs remain in a person's name where there is no death certificate. This means life insurance policies that would pay off mortgages cannot be used.

In Scotland it is assumed a court will grant presumption of death after seven years, a system which has "worked cleanly and clearly", committee chairman Sir Alan Beith told BBC Radio 4's Today Programme.

Read more here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17114868

Read more here: http://www.publications.parliament.u...663/166302.htm

3. When a person dies the executors of the will, anyone named in the will or, in the absence of a will, next of kin are able to obtain a grant of probate (or letters of administration if the deceased died without making a will) on production of the death certificate. Death certificates state that two doctors are satisfied that the deceased died from an identified cause. When a person goes missing, however, even if the circumstances of the disappearance strongly suggest he or she has died, the impossibility of a death certificate being issued leaves their affairs unresolved.

This type of document does not constitute a UK death certificate and does not replace a locally issued death certificate. Consular death registration is not a legal requirement but it means: an entry will be made in the death register by the British Consulate in the country concerned; an applicant will be able to obtain a British style certificate; and a record of the death will be held by the General Register Office in the UK
From a bigger perspective allegedly one can view the entire UPPER CASE NOMENCLATURE as treating somebody dead. I think it is speculated mostly by an Internet guru named Robb Ryder. It would mean that in secret the Bar Associations have treated one not objecting or rescinding the registration of the birth certificate after seven years that the ESTATE then reverts to a usufruct of the state. This is allegedly supported by the old rules for probate court but I doubt that it is valid anywhere today.

I really don't buy into it myself but do not want to discredit somebody just because I am not interested enough to learn about their theories. I have said recently though about Robb that if I get interested I know where the Probate Court is downtown and will start by picking up the published Rules of the Probate Court. Or just find them online. I respect the brain trust of suitors and some of them are mildly entheusiastic about Robb Ryder videos. But even so, even after trying his theories out all they get are non-responsive blank stares.

I believe it is mostly his software and voice. He has a deep assuring voice and a video program that can produce a video as he surfs. Therefore he can produce a video off what is basically a surfing excursion without any source material. It is just a cyberspace daydream that he records and puts out there on his blog. It is the product of too much information by search engine. He can collect confirmations that are baseless.

Here is another example of the phenomenon I am describing. This fellow has some face recognition software that he plays on Google Pictures and has deduced by the hits that there are professional witnesses that are hired to run to the scene of events and are given scripts to recite to the News Crews! In my opinion he is just getting way too many hits. As I brought you his home page link it looks like today's news is that James BROLIN is actually President BUSH, by the identical earprint! Do you see my point?

With Robb though, he really needs to play his theories through source material instead of Wiki and other cyber-searches.

Regards,

David Merrill.