Actually it is Robert Allen.

I believe he does realize and recognize that Robert Allen is his true name from what I have read. He uses "Robb Ryder" as a cyberspace handle much like "allodial" and "Treefarmer". His family name is RYTLEWSKI however I have not seen him use the format Robert Allen RYTLEWSKI in order to separate and distinguish the True Name from the Family or Surname. Much like Team Law, the "Robert Allen Rytlewski" is only distinguished from "Robert Allen Rytlewski" by a qualifier after; (a trust), (a sovereign man). That doesn't quite "cut it" in my book.

Robb also is always missing the key element of being "redeemed" by declaration and demand of lawful money of exchange pursuant to, while absent benefit from, Title 12 U.S.C. ?411.

His theories and offerings are always given freely and with the caveat that he is new to it and just providing information for others to ponder and utilize if they find it worthy. He is not a self-proclaimed "guru" for hire and freely admits often that he is on a exploratative journey and welcomes anyone who offers clarity and truth.

I do believe however that he is missing the boat on redeeming lawful money as remedy. He does dig up many law definitions and citations much like a member on the old sui juris forum named after a dog; "law hound", "law puppy" something like that, and he always highlighted in the same way with either bold blue or red type. He was a good resource for digging up info.