Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
neither can we conclude that the abatement really happened without proof, i have heard similar stories where one thing worked but the other did in a process if you can see my point here?
I do see your point, however the premise of whether or not it "worked" depends on proper record forming. As courts of competent jurisdiction, one forms and keeps the complete and lawful record of events; the most accurate and lawful record is superior. The presentment is just that; a contract "offer", or better yet, novation. Why do you think they need and request your 'signature' continually?

The right of refusal is not some "paytriot" scheme; it is a fundamental right and maxim of law. If one is competent and self-governing in one's own affairs, then part of that competence is keeping the lawful record. Utilizing the accepted and recognized 'clerk of court' to file and obtain certified copies of one's lawful clerical process is in our own right in order to conduct our own affairs peaceably amidst the others around us. It is a form of 'communication' only utilizing the "language" and "tools" understood by the overwhelming majority we may encounter along our path, while not divesting one iota of our inherent rights and immunities.