Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Good for you Gdude!

I always love to see good record forming.
Thanks Sensei, I mean David!

Next on the list is tackling the Demand for lawful money 12USC ? 411 for direct deposits in my local bank. I was going to first go to several different banks ( there are at least 15 in my area) and try to open a new account. BUT, i think before I do this I think I need to start using my True Name, and I am still trying to wrap my head around this.... it would seem I would need to change my DL BEFORE I attempt to open new accounts (since they use this whenever you open accounts) ....and wouldn't I have to change EVERY account that is in my LEGAL NAME?? IRS, Credit cards, banks, etc......

I also thought about filing a declaration to redeem lawful money (ab initio, from the beginning) in my county records, send one to local fed and the bank.

I also thought about just calling my employer's accountant and tell them to start sending me checks again...... they send a blank one every 2 weeks anyway, it has all the info on it except the amount on the check says -0-. So why would it be so difficult to revert back to a formal check??

Suggestions welcome!

Thanks, G