Quote Originally Posted by tommyf350 View Post
i beleive they where trying to avoid it by not adding it to the scope of their judgments because it would reveil the conflict of intrest of a private bank paying judges to enforce federal law as our consitutional lawfull money is gold and silver, a commodity for now. it seems like they lied, i could be wrong you guys have been at this longer than i have.
I have not examined it carefully yet...

But I believe some very prophetic insights may be gleaned. In fact like Tommy says, PACER will not even find the Federal Circuit postings. That is the first thing I find fascinating - but that is just the start! Thank you TommyF!

I found the docket report and original complaint so as you look through post requests for anything else you see on the docket report. I like the way the complaint starts. It is quite the same flavor as Scott Gregory's (BEACH) complaint last year against the Fed. Scott could not see fit to describe the injury when ordered to Show Cause for Which Relief Can be Granted.

A helpful aid to grasp this is that the Federal Reserve is not an agency of the United States, it is an instrumentality though and only because its stock certificates are designed by Congress to depreciate over time. That is otherwise illegal.

Regards,

David Merrill.