Thread: Historical Priestcraft - Monetizing Sin - Oath-mongering

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There are three styles to prophecy - initial, ongoing and fulfillment:

Eze 37:15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Eze 37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of
    Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Eze 37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
    Thank you Michael Joseph. That is a great template to pull maybe five quotes about the foundations of law and use. It may very well be that I have to explain Melchizedek and Levi further but you have described the dominions of the Levite priesthood to be levah (the tangle of debt ergo animal sacrifice) and Leviathan - serpent of debt associated with admiralty; to rise above and walk on the water.

Excellent timing!

P.S. I am thinking that the term insanity is described in the word attorney.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-25-12 at 04:02 PM.