The Son of [The] Man was not a victim but he freely - out of love - laid down his life as a WILLING Sacrifice as Ransom for a World held Captive. He overcame NOT in His Death but in His Life - in his Life Experience. He was tempted but he did not disobey The Word of God - which is to say He was TRUE to Himself.

There is so much to say about Melchizedok - said priesthood is only for one who can eat at strong meat. One who can pass thru the 2nd veil. One with the knowledge of the Churibim and the Seraphim and more specifically the Ark.

I shall attend to this thread with great interest but for now MEDITATE on this one - and you might see the Separation of Spirit from Matter: A terrible Crystal:

Gen 1:7 And God made the expanse, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Now is the time for Atonement or Atunement with God - it may be that one who has Repented may escape the Plagues coming upon America - and they come fast now. - Leviticus 26. For the 2520 year period is OVER and Yehovah kept His Word to Abraham but there is NOTHING in His Word that says He will continue to bless Israel [America and Britian] in the days to come - Unless we Nationally RETURN to The Way - plagues will be poured out 7 fold and then 7 fold and then 7 fold - culminating in Slavery in a foreign land and the enemy upon these lands. Leviticus 26.

As I said Today is the day if you will hear his voice. The Melchizedok Priest may take of the Water from the Well of Beersheba. Give Him the Inkhorn for many things will be written issuing NOT from a pastor or teacher or evangelizer - but as the Eternal has said "I will pour out my Spirit upon all Flesh and MY sons and MY daughters shall prophecy.

Knowledge is exploding and those in the Outer Court are naturally prohibiting those who desire to enter upon the Inner and those in the Inner Court who are moving toward the Holy of Holies are being prohibited - For the Philistines have stopped up the Well - Therefore did Abraham make a Covenant with Abimilech - and as Purchase he set forth 7 Ewe Lambs - as a witness = Wisdom or Seven Spirits of God. And Abimelech ACKNOWLEDGING that God was with Abraham walked in Peace with him - whereby said peace was established in an Oath - He Seven[ed] Himself.

But now I have gone too far because there is a lack of foundation which must be laid if there is to be understanding. Thank you for this thread I look forward to its development.

Shalom,
MJ