Thread: Deconstruction of the 14th Amendment

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow!!! Matthew 5:33-37: ?Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ?Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.? But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God?s throne; or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. All you need to say is simply ?Yes? or ?No?; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.

Nice article molta real nice.

To commit a perjury you have to FIRST be under oath (or affirmation). You know that. It's common knowledge. So, to be punished for a perjury you'd need to be under oath, right? Right.

Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this return and accompanying schedules and statements, and to the best of my knowledge and belief, they are true, correct, and complete. Declaration of preparer (other than taxpayer) is based on all information of which preparer has any knowledge.

Then you have this:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

AKA

Gives a new meaning to I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of America and to the republic for which it stands one nation under God......

But the Anglican Church, as an agency of the State, can't go bankrupt. It becomes the duty of the State to support it in hard times. Parliament did so. It enacted a tax to that end. A nice religious tax, and by current standards a very low tax, a tithe (10%).

ARCHBISHOP?S STATE OF THE CHURCH ADDRESS
    4th Annual Provincial Council
    Ridgecrest, North Carolina
    6th June, A.D. 2012
    Last edited by Chex; 10-29-12 at 01:13 AM.