Thread: ATF Form 4473 - Firearms Transaction Record

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anthony Joseph
    Since the time many of us were born into this world, it is the STATE OF XXXX which created the FIRST MIDDLE LAST trust/utility under the parent corporation styled as [the] UNITED STATES.

Curious though that the form asks of the country of citizenship styled as [the] United States of America in question/box 14.

Either way, it is the fictional construct trust/utility known as the FIRST MIDDLE LAST that is being "questioned" in the application so the conventional answers are prudent regarding that persona/property of the STATE. My belief is that I have special and highest interest in the USE of said STATE property (naked USUFRUCT) and my dealings with it are at arms length indicated specifically when and where a signature is requested. That is where one makes one's nature, standing and demand known to all involved as mere special interested party in the USUFRUCT of the FIRST MIDDLE LAST and any property in that NAME.

The questions are all related to a fictional creation, NOT YOU, and as long as you make clear the distinction and separation between the real (you) and the fictional (IT), no governmental agency has evidence that you INTENDED to either: identify yourself falsley AS the FIRST MIDDLE LAST; or, trespass upon FIRST MIDDLE LAST by claiming OWNERSHIP in said NAME.

As always, we also make our diversity known, (being absent contract with the Federal Reserve system) redeemed by demand in lawful money per 12USC411.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 10-31-12 at 02:16 AM.