Thread: hello dm

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Hello david merrill and everyone else,

long time no type, or read, lol

its walter from the old canadian forum,
    you know the one...the one that went to shit from a couple members that think they are god and know everything,

yeah that one, hahaha,

same people over there on the new one namely that hellberta boy that calls himself bmxninja357 is impossible to deal with,

it seems like some people will rather argue just to think they are right then try to seek redemption,

sick and tired of reading whining and bs,

i guess eating to much gmo would do that to ones brain,

anyway just was strolling though my book markers and came across this forum that i forgot i had marked and figured its time to see what you guys over here are doing,
    Welcome!

You come on a bit crude for my liking but we have yet to set up forum rules. Maybe you are looking for some?

Anyway - that was a forum attached to the World Freeman Society forums. I recall calling Robert Arthur MENARD on a "reality check" due to his claim in a video that the Birth Certificate is a $18M stock certificate in the Canada Corporation. (View the 4:00 Minute and 1:00 Hour Marks. Oh! That's right - he has made his videos private so that only certain people can see?) He got so bent that he quit "his own forum" after issuing an ultimatum that either he would be banished, or I would. That was kind of childish I recall. He went over to another popular conspiracy forum and badmouthed me and even put up advertisement with me as a government plant on Craig's List in Toronto and Vancouver both! Then he got really stoned and admitted that I am not after all a government plant.

I believe it was all the promotion of smoking pot that brought about such a turbulent forum. Freemen Pete was writing from New Zealand where pot is legal and that really messed people up thinking that being a freeman is about getting stoned in public. Since getting stoned affects your thinking there was an inherent glitch to the entire business!

It amazed me that even after correcting his assertions about the BC being a stock certificate he threw away the budding World Freeman Society business over his temper tantrum towards me. I suspect that he just had no future with it in Canada anyway because of the Bar Association up there anyway - and he just used my "reality check" to try blaming me:

Robert Arthur Menard of North Vancouver has been prohibited by the Supreme Court from appearing as counsel, preparing documents for use in proceedings, and identifying himself in any way that suggests he is a lawyer. He was also ordered to pay costs.
    I can tell Rob is a smart guy, when he is straight anyway so that makes a lot more sense to me. He was headed for trouble charging people for the legal advice packages and chose to try making me look like the problem?

It is nice of you to drop by Walter.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-04-12 at 10:48 PM.