Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
Great Info Matla

So if the birth cert is not to used as Identification, does that mean a drivers license is not a valid form of Identification. How does one establish identification. I guess it would be the same as it has always been. What you claim. Frederick Burrell
There is a couple of schools of thought on all that, we are working on it to prove it out one way or another, I hate to even go into the details about them schools of thought because we have no proof yet so we continue on with some next steps.

- I hear rumors that a couple of guys in different parts of the country walked into a DMV office and explained their position, in the end got a DL without signing or paying.
That is one of the next things on the agenda this will prove out. The one I have now needs a mailing location corrected, so will see what I can do with it.
Also the one in my possession I first got back in 1985 when they were still allowing religious objections for not giving a SSN, about 3 years ago I went in there to
ask some questions, one I asked was the number they put in, they would not give it to me even though I had the instrument referencing their computer entry,
I asked if it ended in a certain last 4 numbers that I knew was the SSN and he said no it does not, so whatever they have in there who knows.

The creator gave man earth as a gift to take care of (stewardship) and these corporations and government have taken resources away from that gift to do what they
do, so therefore we demand consideration, that consideration is the recycling of credit in their system, this is the indemnification mentioned a few times as realted
to Coresource education. One man who wishes to remain anonymous shared with me a letter that I seen with my own eyes that said basically and not specific that
they were thankful that the user returned the the credit so that someone else could also use it for their education. This man used Coresource Solution education
material to settle the amount owed.

Will keep you all up to date on that progress of course.