Finished watching David Merrill’s movie again (3rd time I believe). It is fascinating how information in the movie gets more and more clear with each view (admitted I did quite a bit of reading in between). It is like a sponge, which takes water very slowly at the beginning then faster and faster with each passing second. Seems like I am a very “dry sponge” hopefully, will get wet enough at end – and there is not observable final degree of wetness. Assuming that I am swimming in the clean/pure water and not in a toxic swamp.

Getting back to the topic though. The fact that I am involved in “trade or business” and federal employee (signature on W-4) doesn’t prevent me from demanding lawful money, use them and pay NO fee/taxes on them. I might not be able to declare withheld money as lawful, but what was given to me (thanks IRS for not withholding 100%. IRS it is not a tip) and not bound by signature/converted to lawful money are mine to deduct (seems to be an incorrect word but cannot come up with a better one) from the “income”.