Thread: Clarity please

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    Well, I can see getting any simple answers will be difficult I think... Not trying to be snide or rude, but is there a reason to be so poetic almost whimsical? Is it because the situation is so grave and out of control that it is just an act of rebellion before the system collapses? I had to go back and read your response. I assume that the subject matter is so vast that it just can't be "explained" - perhaps only sincere individuals who truly seek will find the answers, and maybe thats the exercise - we got into this mess because we took for granted what we were told, rather than researched ourselves. I just have to keep at it and keep trying I suppose and when I have tangible proof of my actions, then you guys will perhaps be more direct in response. I get it
    If you are looking for a silver bullet or easy fix, you are wasting your time.
    This situation is centuries if not eons in the making.
    The subject matter is vast and deep. It requires study. It requires work. It requires research. On top of all that, you've been indoctrinated all your life with false information. You will certainly be treading upstream.
    As to the system collapsing, it isn't your system. I say develop your own system and take peace in that.

My system incorporates a good deal from the Old Testament.

No offense, but I'm detecting a degree of slothfulness on your part.
    Being you quoted from the Bible in one of your posts, you should know that God helps those who help themselves. Helping one's self takes work and action.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJips
    I have also just been turned on to land patents. It's funny because I went to real estate school and have NEVER heard of land patents. Amazing how the "education" system failed to mention that. Oh - I cant wait for my blacks law dictionary to arrive either!
    That's on purpose . Why do you think government seeks to regulate everything?

If you study land patents, also study land grants as well.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 12-17-12 at 12:33 PM.