Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
more to the story - the above legal entity also plead guilty in court to a DUI he was totally innocent of (what a bunch of crap) just because a policy officer asked if said person had had anything to drink, which respondent stated "Yes, one with dinner at Chili's several hours ago".
Maxim of law: Confession trumps evidence. Commit that one to memory.

Be more careful with whom information is divulged.
Never reveal anything to a policy enforcement officer.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS
Long story short, the man didn't understand things like "subject matter jurisdiction", "standing", "writs", "corpus delecti", etc and instead of challenging jurisdiction or evidence of a plaintiff, said person allowed himself to come under the jurisdiction of the court and policing powers of the state. Ignorance and fear created a situation where said person will have to renew his license in a few weeks, so it would behoove me to learn as much as I can before doing so. I would LOVE to hang out with a full on suitor who walks the walk and just observe how one handles his day to day affairs.
That is procedure, legal definitions, and statutory construction and interpretation.
You can learn all of that on your own, plus the information is freely available either on the Internet, library, or archive.