Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
My goal is to make the transaction a non-taxable event by conversion to lawful money in U.S. Notes or other.

I am somewhat confused by your answer.

"Prior to the simple Demand we used the verbiage about non-negotiable or non-redeemable."

The example endorsement in your image used "non-negotiable" verbiage. What simple Demand verbiage are you using now?

Where "True Name" and "Legal Name" appear in the example image, are these written cursively as a signature or are these printed as block letters?

What is the difference between a "True Name" and a "Legal Name"? If the check I am depositing is made out to me personally instead of a business of mine are these the same?
1) Something like Redeemed Lawful Money Demanded. Many people have ordered up this stamp from Quality Rubber Stamps.

2) I suggest you print the True Name neatly, somebody mentioned something about cursive being cursed, and the Legal or Full Name be written in all CAPS like found on whatever account you access with it.

3) In legal definitions the True Name is the given or Christian name or names (First and Middle). The Last Name the family name or surname.