Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notice that the Levitical Priests carried the Ark of the Covenant upon their shoulders. What is on your shoulders? Is it your head? Yehoshuah sitting down on the RIGHT side of the Father. Examine your Brain. The Right side controls spiritual or mental processes the Left side controls flesh processes. Yehoshuah told the disciples - fish out of the Right side of the boat.

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The true Hebrew [Eber] crossing over - overcoming the Flesh Man - and the Spiritual Man controls. The Central Nervous System - remember the Garden - closes the Spiritual Eyes and opens the Physical Eyes. Here is one who has trained his Spiritual Eyes and was given his Physical Eyes:

Mar 8:22 And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him.

Mar 8:23 And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.

Mar 8:24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

[Wow, look at that. Yet, he is still absent use of his Physical Eyes]

Mar 8:25 After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

-----

There was one Tree in the Garden walking and talking and engaging as many who would.

His mission to destroy as many "cedars of Lebanon" [Yisra'el] as possible. By flattery people. He comes in with prosperity and wealth - a great revival - Jesus is back....

Do you have the Key of David - Yehoshuah comes out of Nathan - NOT Solomon. But oh how they love to talk about Solomon's Gold and his heirs.

To those, I say "Leave me in the field working - I will gladly be left behind." But alas, I digress as I have wondered into the Parable of the Fig Tree. Maybe we can explore that some as well.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 12:42 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!