Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
Likely its no coincidence that acceptances are customarily part of the money supply in the USA, UK, Canada, NZ, etc. There might similarity worth noting between 'acceptance' and 'cancellation'. To extend the above. Few "patriot sites" really evidence comprehension of acceptances.

In my decades of analysis and I dunno if anyone will at this time find it spelled out as clearly as this ANYWHERE: All money is based upon sovereign prerogative. That is why they are after your crown. That is why they want to turn everyone into serfs or subjects. They are covetous of authority. They might claim to be against this or that .. or for "change" while really aiming to bring about the "change" of taking your crown and authority making it theirs. With the Great Revolution, the French Revolution and the Bolsheviks Revolution the target was "the crown" --or rather sovereign prerogative. In particular -> gaining control over the sovereign prerogatives associated with money: i.e. the very thing they claimed to be against and to despise and to seek to topple they themselves were simply deceiving people to undermine their own inheritance enough to allow them to take over and afflict the respective peoples with adversity. Perhaps they hated the monarchies (Romanovs, Ancien Regime, etc.) in the sense that they hated not having the power that they had. The power to issue money is rooted in sovereignty and this is why are out to undermine all crowns. Even the Soviets had a currency.
I concur. Having research for far less years than yourself, I've come to that conclusion as well.

The issuing of money or coinage is a sovereign prerogative jealously guarded by the holder.
Who can and can't have private armies would probably be second .

It helps to have a private army when collections are due .....