Thread: Deeds and Deeds of Trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    No, no - that's not the problem because I am tracing all the patriot arguments back and before preceding to any of them am finding the laws on the books to verify them.
    Cool.
    You have to be careful with law books as well. If one begins reading statutes or acts first without any background in the history, philosophy, jurisprudence, or political economics leading up to its creation, that's doing it the wrong way.

Resources begets economics begets politics begets law.

Law is will.
    Politics is power and distribution of power and resources.
    Economics is money, resources, and its distributions.
    Resources is land, minerals, and others items.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS
    I guess I was lamenting the fact that the only Internet searchable forums on the subject are two "extremes" if you will - Patriots/Freeman and the polar opposite which only hurl insults at us people trying to unencumber ourselves w government regulation and abuse. I suppose I was hoping for more information of success stories featured on news reporting sites - but I know the absurdity of expecting the media to cover anything outside of their programming and propaganda
    Don't forget disinfo campaigns. Government, corporations, and other entities can't afford you breaking free by denying them usufruct.

Its all part of the learning. This part is called discernment, a most critical skill.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 01-13-13 at 01:01 PM.