Thread: David Wynn MILLER speaks out in 2012

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Allodial;

I am speaking along those lines but do not want to get into bashing him. The human antenna dot connects well with what I am saying about spirit and Holy Spirit.

This from the LSD-induced (MKULTRA) psychotomimetic delirium of Helen:

IX. The Extension of the Kingdom

T-7.IX.1. Only you can limit your creative power, but God wills to release it. 2 He no more wills you to deprive yourself of your creations than He wills to deprive Himself of His. 3 Do not withhold your gifts to the Sonship, or you withhold yourself from God! 4 Selfishness is of the ego, but Self-fullness is of spirit because that is how God created it. 5 The Holy Spirit is in the part of the mind that lies between the ego and the spirit, mediating between them always in favor of the spirit. 6 To the ego this is partiality, and it responds as if it were being sided against. 7 To spirit this is truth, because it knows its fullness and cannot conceive of any part from which it is excluded.
    I have pointed out some of the similarities in federal court. The suitor executing a Libel of Review counterclaim simply understands that no federal judge can be a taxpayer too. The President may be able to ignore that conflict of interest but I teach the new suitor not to. At filing the suitor always asks, Is this an Article III judge? - Already knowing the answer is no. It is an Article I administrative judge; not Article III. Article III is for states and foreign consuls. - Diversity of citizenship and the clerk cannot recognize that diversity but still must file the foreign default judgment.

It is so much more pragmatic than David's elaborate delusions of grandeur. Interestingly though, he is able to get some of the same results for the exact same reasons. He seems to build up a God-complex much as Helen did. That is my point about posting this thread. I do not want to display the egotistical nature to promote it, but rather to extract the useful components.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-16-13 at 09:04 PM.