Thread: 'We the People'

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Men did not sign the Constitution. States signed the Constitution through representatives with hands to scribe signatures, speaking for the States. Therefore the concept that those men were party to the Constitution is very limited and the idea that the signatures expired with the men is nonsensical enough that I have never delved into it enough to form an informed opinion.

Tim TURNER's RAP/RuSA reconciled the flaw by saying the Constitution was signed by 56 people. That would mean the Signors of the 1776 Declaration of Independence. There you are starting to make some sense in the inheritance concepts. But then TURNER's habitual lying about military support, international support and funding interfered with me studying that out too.
    If anyone takes a look that can plainly see that "We the People" is written in the same font as the titles. The parties to the Constitution of 1787/1788 were clearly states of America. Men in the organic sense didn't sign the Constitution. What throws up red flags re: Dale R. Livingston is that if the Constitution of 1787/1788 is a scam then why is he talking about 'saving it'? Even if its a scam remember the Northwest Ordinance, the Articles of Confederation and the Declaration of Independence precede it.

I recall as I learned about USA-ian history that things made sense up to the Constitution of 1788. What begged an answer was the question of why would they fight so hard only to set up a government that the historical record had repeatedly raised red flags against. Of course 'teachers' didn't want to consider the question. The Constitution of 1788 seems to at most established a constitution for a central government for the territories of the United States.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by allodial; 01-29-13 at 02:06 AM.