Thread: Macro-economic Lawful Money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    So this goes right in front of the US clerk of court, and whatever federal judge he chooses and using that Great Seal when not affiliated with state business is a class 5 felony. I have done this before. Even going back many years with my approbation to the Declaration of Independence
    That applies to 'persons'. Once I had a chic who would hassle me at the checkout. I of course took my time to bag things and separate things like frozen things with frozen things, food with food, cleaning supplies with the like , etc. Of course she would often bug me presuming that "only professional baggers know how to do such secret things i.e. he must be trying to steal and be sneaky!". Interesting, I've not seen her working anymore. But she seemed to just take it as an excuse to harass me about whether I had missed scanning something (accusation of stealing after the transaction was already complete!). I replied to her "How am I going to steal from myself?" She probably didn't get it how I meant it.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    My perceptions might be off but I just don't think so. Portraying the Territory as properly formed when it wasn't is a breach of trust by the US and Colorado governments. Breach of trust provides an opportunity to step in as trustee over government as trustee - resulting trust. Today I once again filed papers into the federal court system, this time though, as David Merrill a Patroon (perpetual inheritance) born on Colorado and signing with the 2.5" Great Seal, as the person, DAVID MERRILL, TRUSTEE of this resulting trust. So this goes right in front of the US clerk of court, and whatever federal judge he chooses and using that Great Seal when not affiliated with state business is a class 5 felony.

I have done this before. Even going back many years with my approbation to the Declaration of Independence

Now this leads me to link over to David Wynn MILLER, who claims to be the only legitimate federal judge, anywhere! I think he has a lot of displacement hysteria alright but there is always something that is anchored and when he is ready to lose me I am about to bash him as a nutjob, and then something snaps into place... But just the same DWM makes me glad that I keep graphic images and a good link library to back up my assertions and show why I can tell such anecdotes.

There is something that disturbs me that David Merrill and David MILLER add up to the same numeric total in Hebrew...
    Well remember the French Republic re-allowed slavery in its colonies right before the Louisiana Purchase (thing is did the French Republic really even have a legitimate claim to the colonies anymore after the revolution?--Louisiana Purchase struck me as being a quitclaim at the most). Perhaps the Emancipation Proclamation and price-per-head money thing ties in somehow? Only thing is, what about the emancipation proclamation of the French Republic preceding that? Its interesting how the word 'dollar' sounds a lot like 'douala' (servant/slave). Might be a bit off topic. But interesting how "nobody" claims to know the definite origin of the word 'dollar' or the S with the slash through it. S + L = ??

Re: "on Colorado" about a decade ago, I was writing a legal doc in both Spanish and English and realized the need to use something like 'encima de' due to the thusly the similarity between 'en' (in/on) and 'on' resonated and the how seldom we might wield the word 'upon' instead of 'on'. Before that I hadn't really thought about how loosely I might have used 'on' when meaning 'upon' and how 'en' in Spanish means...'in'.

Re: Colorado Statehood. I was reviewing writings on statehood admission 'enactments' by alleged U.S. Congress. I dont know if you've had the chance but Colorado Statehood seems to have been a kind of special case.

P.S. the Bretton Woods link isn't working.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-02-13 at 01:51 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.