I notice the Form itself tells you the IRS has no procedure for recipient to correct an incorrect 1099:
Form 1099-MISC Incorrect? If this form is incorrect or has been issued in error, contact the payer. If you cannot get this form corrected, attach an explanation to your tax return and report your income correctly.
It's up to you, the recipient, to determine the correct amount of income; the 1099 is just a 3rd party hearsay report (and also a bit of social engineering; conditioning). If I redeemed lawful money all year the correct amount of income (under the Revenue Acts of Congress) is zero. And since nothing was withheld there is no need to file a return.

Hi Mike, I have worked for myself for years. About 2008-09 I discovered David Merrill and began redeeming lawful money. I managed to get most of the 1099 reporting to stop and stopped filing after 2008. No issues. I actually wanted a 1099-MISC this year to prove that one can win this despite "reporting." So the answer to 1) is: no, I don't even recognize receipt of it. I won't even file.

2) You and the LLC are 2 separate entities. I don't see any way to short circuit. The LLC issues payment (a check, presumably) and then the payee gets to choose whether to endorse private credit of the Federal Reserve, or redeem lawful money.

I suspect the way this normally plays out: first a cordial letter from the IRS asking if I forgot something, inviting me to file. And then probably more threatening notices to intimidate me. Unless I am already on their radar as a leave this one alone. I do have an evidence repository setup - David helped me file the LoR - so I'm well prepared for whatever they throw at me. I'll keep you updated.