Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
I would not recommend associating with a State in the "Union". Union aka the United States might be domestic to the United States.

I can appreciate that response.
But consider this one: Ref 508(c)(1)(a) which has a total exception and exemption to the code. Now I would only register in State with this Standing as Officer in Corporation Sole in Church Ministry. So then the Church always remains without the State and the Corporation Sole is the Sole Office as Liason between Church and State. This is the Bridge. So the Corp Sole would Register with the Sec of State regarding Standing but NOT in regard to Incorporation. This is very important. Rather the Corp Sole is incorporated by Authority derived from the Church. And the State registration is merely for keeping the peace. So now a banker will see that the State can RECOGNIZE the Corporation Sole. So now the Church which is Foreign to the State can by and thru its Counsel [appointed within said Church] appoint men to perform tasks for the Ministry. So then the Corporation Sole might issue a LICENSE to a Church Foundation formed to do business in the State. And therefore we see the Corporation Sole as an OVERSEER in ADMINISTRATION and we see the Foundation doing what it needs to do in State but we see the Church without the State.

So then the Foundation applies for a banking account as a Church AFFILIATED ORGANIZATION - ordained and overseen by the Corporation Sole - for the benefit of both Church and State. The foundation would therefore also be foreign to the State as it is subject to Church Law. As it was Ordained by Church Law.

So then the Banker only needs to see that the Corporation Sole has been Incorporated [Under Church Law] and is recognized by the State of [insert Name]. Like I said I have seen this done with my own two eyes.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph