Thread: can you prove your identity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I asked you to identify me absent trusting in another. If you take the Word of Mom and Dad, then you TRUST they are not lying. How is this any way proof of my identity? What?, men and women don't lie? I bet I can drag in two to Claim they are my Mom and Dad will you believe them? How does their witness identify me?

However, your response goes to societal trust - two or more witnesses. Will these be required to take an oath before the Ever Living - at Beersheba - the Well of Oaths? What if these are atheists?

Furthermore, will Mom and Dad show up every day to give their testimony of my Identity?

I just caught David's response regarding Photo. Photo will not get it. I can change every aspect of my appearance. How will you know it me tomorrow?

Please attempt to focus and stay on topic. The topic is Identity. Clearly a Name is not identity.
    I know that the Name of God is on you from today:

The 72-Fold Name originates from the (click) 72 letters/verse in Exodus 14:19-21.

I once took a supercomputer to task to find the best standard for resonance in the Table of Relative Weights. If you look at that equation you will find too that Gadolinium 157 (named after God btw) is the best 157/157=1 Standard to near all the other values closer to 1 [rather than 12/12=1 Carbon 12]. So there is a place were the 0.99999'ss become 1.0000001's and there is a place where the 1.0000001's become .9999999's. Those two places on the Improved Table are Gadolinium 157 and Germanium 72 - like the 72-Fold Name of God.

When I meet with you today (bottom of Page 15), I will take a DNA scan:

I will sum up everything about every memory of every event in history adding up to Michael Joseph - ever recorded; which is sum total, the man I meet today. Total Theory. Everybody is a mathematician - look closely! Bring this image up full screen ("+" cursor and F11), cross your eyes a little and then relax them while still 'looking'. Your brain might perform an FFT and show you Moses' Burning Bush! - Or better yet; you might have the sky come forward, and you will see the bush like a fist punched into soft clay? [View the incident from God's perspective? That is how your brain does the math?]

Today I might take your thumbprint and then tomorrow when we meet do that again, should the need for security be so great. If you show up tomorrow with an acid burned thumb and sorry excuses though, I will put a NOACHIDE title upon you - nakar, nokriy. "...feign self to be another," [Foreigner in Deuteronomy 15:1-3 and stranger in 23:20. So now MICHAEL JOSEPH is right back where Michael Joseph was before he began non-endorsing the national debt.] You are now suspect about defrauding me, a representative of the community. If I identify myself with Israel of the Bible my community (state) will identify you with the Children of Noah... Page 1, Page 2.

You will be correctly identified, mainly because I know who I am. Either way, you will be correctly identified.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-27-11 at 04:16 PM.