Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URGENT (By the 17th!) Redeem in Lawful Money for the first time with unemployment.

URGENT (By the 17th!) Redeem in Lawful Money for the first time with unemployment.

Hi, everyone! I've looked everywhere for a forum that could possibly help me out with filing for the 2020 tax extension on the 17th of this month. I've been trying to find the right advice and would need things told to me as clear as possible as I'm completely new to this and don't have a lot of time left to get it done. I'm always willing to definitely learn more about lawful money and the like, but for now, I just want to make sure I redeem PROPERLY by next week - confidently - without any mistakes or issues.

So with that said, here's my situation.

I've been on direct deposit "pandemic unemployment" for the past year and have never been on unemployment before, and typically had family accountant do taxes. Never really did them myself.

From what I gathered, the 1099-G that New York State gave me is considered income and taxable, but considered the "government version" of unemployment income as one of their workers told me over the phone. I don't think this changes anything. I figured this could be usable with redeeming in lawful money, so this is what I've done so far with this 1099-G that I printed out from their website.

I put the 1099-G through TurboTax and they gave me two amounts to send to federal and state locations, respectively. After the initial $10,200 of taxable pandemic unemployment income that is being forgiven for everyone, I'm left with $6xx to "NYS Income Tax" (state) and $2xx to "United States Treasury" (federal).

Here's what TurboTax is saying I need to send in for each, exactly as it reads...

2020 New York Tax Return:

My tax return - The official return for mailing is included in this printout. Remember to sign in and date the return.

My payment - Mail a check or money order of $6xx.xx, payable to "NYS Income Tax". Write last four digits of social and "2020 Form IT-201" on check. Mail return and check together.

My payment voucher - This printout includes a payment voucher (Form IT-201-V). Mail this voucher with payment.

Attach copies of federal form 1099-G to my tax return.

Then it gives a mailing address for it all, postmarked by the 17th, with correct postage.

2020 Federal Tax Return:

My tax return - The official return for mailing is included in this printout. Remember to sign in and date the return.

My payment - Mail a check or money order of $2xx.xx, payable to "United States Treasury". Write your social and "2020 Form 1040" on check. Mail return and check together.

A voucher is given by TurboTax, but does not explicitly say to include it in the mailing like it did for State Tax, nor include the 1099-G copy.

Then it gives a mailing address for it all, postmarked by the 17th, with correct postage.

IMPORTANT(?): On one of the printouts from TurboTax, it's telling me New York State requires this income tax return to be filed electronically by law. I'm not sure why it's saying that as it gave me the option not to file electronically on TurboTax, and I have everything printed already. Still confused by this, as it seems like they're still giving me the option.

I suppose that's all I have to share, and if any more general information is needed, I'll provide. I just want to get this done, as soon as possible, so I can have some peace of mind. I've been stressed about it lately. To anyone willing to help, thank you! Please make instructions clear as possible so there's no possible room for error.
    Last edited by FRG; 05-08-21 at 12:41 PM.

Foremost - have you been making demand for lawful money?

How have you been receiving your pandemic unemployment? By direct deposit? So have you made demand on your bank's signature card?

IMPORTANT(?): On one of the printouts from TurboTax, it's telling me New York State requires this income tax return to be filed electronically by law. I'm not sure why it's saying that as it gave me the option not to file electronically on TurboTax, and I have everything printed already. Still confused by this, as it seems like they're still giving me the option.
    The internal algorithms to TurboTax are impossible to work with. You disable them, then fill out the redeemed lawful money return and then submit it. Usually on paper in the mail, I hear. It is not tailored around redemption.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-10-21 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Foremost - have you been making demand for lawful money?

How have you been receiving your pandemic unemployment? By direct deposit? So have you made demand on your bank's signature card?

The internal algorithms to TurboTax are impossible to work with. You disable them, then fill out the redeemed lawful money return and then submit it. Usually on paper in the mail, I hear. It is not tailored around redemption.
    I have NOT been making demand for lawful money. Doing this now would be my first time.

I have been receiving my unemployment for a year through my bank account with direct deposit. My debit card is associated with this account, too.

I used TurboTax to know exactly what the State and Fed were asking of me after the initial $10,200 of the full amount of unemployment they are "forgiving" for everyone on it. I figured that's how I'll know what to redeem and have been given two amounts I can hopefully redeem as stated in my original post.

So I have a week from today to file, postmarked by the 17th. What can I do from here? Is it still possible so soon? Thanks!

(P.S. - Not sure if it matters, but I changed the name of my checking and savings accounts ONLINE to "Lawful Money Checking 12USC411" etc. just a few days ago.)
    Last edited by FRG; 05-10-21 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FRG View Post
    I have NOT been making demand for lawful money. Doing this now would be my first time.

I have been receiving my unemployment for a year through my bank account with direct deposit. My debit card is associated with this account, too.

I used TurboTax to know what exactly what the State and Fed were asking of me after the initial $10,200 of the full amount of unemployment they are "forgiving" for everyone on it. I figured that's how I'll know what to redeem and have been given two amounts I can hopefully redeem as stated in my original post.

So I have a week from today to file, postmarked by the 17th. What can I do from here? Is it still possible so soon? Thanks!

(P.S. - Not sure if it matters, but I changed the name of my checking and savings accounts ONLINE to "Lawful Money Checking 12USC411" etc. just a few days ago.)
    You should begin by making demand for lawful money. This step we call non-endorsement.

If you have been endorsing private credit from the Fed you are a member state bank and the SDR system has been banking on your signature bond toward national debt. You contribute to Special Drawing Rights. Search out "Fed Assets Current" and see Footnote 2 for yourself.

What you seem to be expecting is for UN intervention and adjustment in the IMF Trust Fund, because you (just now) discovered remedy?

You should begin by making demand for lawful money. This step we call non-endorsement.

If you have been endorsing private credit from the Fed you are a member state bank and the SDR system has been banking on your signature bond toward national debt. You contribute to Special Drawing Rights. Search out "Fed Assets Current" and see Footnote 2 for yourself.

What you seem to be expecting is for UN intervention and adjustment in the IMF Trust Fund, because you (just now) discovered remedy?
    So, simply put, how do I make a demand for lawful money on this unemployment and within only a week to learn?

What should I send back to them from what forms I've been given? Thanks.

So, simply put, how do I make a demand for lawful money on this unemployment and within only a week to learn?

What should I send back to them from what forms I've been given? Thanks.
    You have already accepted payment in private credit from the Fed. You can begin making your demand by going to your bank and signing the signature card with a demand.

Stay in honor. This means do not renege on your signature agreement.

Here is the new citation - the House instead of Cornell Law. You should wrap your mind around redemption before you start making claims.

Name:  Redeemed Lawful Money Stamp House.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  159.7 KB

Janet Louise YELLEN, known as the Secretary of the Treasury came off years on the Board of Governors of the Fed. She is the US Governor for the International Monetary Fund as expressed in the link above. So she can do the adjustments for you if you know how to frame your accusation.

Currently she and the USPS, and the Department of Justice are making it very difficult to get past the chain link fencing around the Treasury building. No hand delivery and even Registered Mail is failing. You can read about it recently here. But the bottom line is that I have no interest in getting that done for you. You have not enrolled in my Lesson Plan.

So I suggest you change your signature card and do this right. It will take time but time flies while you are enjoying redemption. Especially if you get off on the right foot. Rather than crying that your civics teacher and parents duped you into signing your estate (property rights) over to the rigors of debt (national).

P.S. Brace yourself. This is not so bad as you make it out - URGENT hurry to get a free lunch and all. Here is the suitor's message that accompanied the new pic of the stamp:

Hey David, I appreciate your thoughts, and I'm ready for prosperity to envelop my life!

I agree redemption is of the mind as that is who we truly are!

Happy Sunday!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-10-21 at 11:41 AM.

You have already accepted payment in private credit from the Fed. You can begin making your demand by going to your bank and signing the signature card with a demand.

Stay in honor. This means do not renege on your signature agreement.

Here is the new citation - the House instead of Cornell Law. You should wrap your mind around redemption before you start making claims.

Name:  Redeemed Lawful Money Stamp House.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  159.7 KB

Janet Louise YELLEN, known as the Secretary of the Treasury came off years on the Board of Governors of the Fed. She is the US Governor for the International Monetary Fund as expressed in the link above. So she can do the adjustments for you if you know how to frame your accusation.

Currently she and the USPS, and the Department of Justice are making it very difficult to get past the chain link fencing around the Treasury building. No hand delivery and even Registered Mail is failing. You can read about it recently here. But the bottom line is that I have no interest in getting that done for you. You have not enrolled in my Lesson Plan.

So I suggest you change your signature card and do this right. It will take time but time flies while you are enjoying redemption. Especially if you get off on the right foot. Rather than crying that your civics teacher and parents duped you into signing your estate (property rights) over to the rigors of debt (national).

P.S. Brace yourself. This is not so bad as you make it out - URGENT hurry to get a free lunch and all. Here is the suitor's message that accompanied the new pic of the stamp:
    So what you're saying, if I'm interpreting this correctly, is that by certifying my unemployment payments every week thus far, I cannot redeem in lawful money for the past year in this up and coming tax filing, correct?

Forgive me, but what is this signature card? My bank account itself? I sign the account itself with this verbiage and then I can somehow redeem? I can't write any lawful money verbiage on my current forms printed out from TurboTax without doing this?

This can be a lot for me, so I'm trying to understand this the best I can, step by step, so take it slow with me if you can. Thanks!
    Last edited by FRG; 05-10-21 at 11:58 AM.

Hey FRiG.......there are ONLY 2 things you can do by the 17th......no.....make that 3

1) and 2) -- pay those 6xx.xx & 2xx.xx amounts owed

3) Go to your bank and sign the signature card with a demand for lawful money

You may encounter resistance from your bank to "alter" the current unilateral agreement......so plan B will be in store.

You have a lot to learn and alot of studying to do......redemption does not happen instantaneously.....you gotta LIVE IT like it was 2nd nature to you.

Frankly, from what I see, until you put this to practice & embrace it fully......your Fed tax return for tax year 2022 [spring of '23] might be the earliest you could apply your newly gained knowledge.

Like we say around here -- REDEMPTION IS BETWEEN YOUR EARS
    Last edited by ag maniac; 05-10-21 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Hey FRiG.......there are ONLY 2 things you can do by the 17th......no.....make that 3

1) and 2) -- pay those 6xx.xx & 2xx.xx amounts owed

3) Go to your bank and sign the signature card with a demand for lawful money

You may encounter resistance from your bank to "alter" the current unilateral agreement......so plan B will be in store.

You have a lot to learn and alot of studying to do......redemption does not happen instantaneously.....you gotta LIVE IT like it was 2nd nature to you.

Frankly, from what I see, until you put this to practice & embrace it fully......your Fed tax return for tax year 2022 [spring of '23] might be the earliest you could apply your newly gained knowledge.

Like we say around here -- REDEMPTION IS BETWEEN YOUR EARS
    Kinda ominous, but thanks for the response. I thought redeeming in lawful money was made out to be easy but I'm not getting a clear answer here in this thread unless there's more to it than I thought.

If I go to my bank and request this and there's "resistance" then what is "Plan B"?

Again, I don't want to dance around the subject. I like simple instructions. I'm not expecting everything to be understood by myself overnight (or in a week, like I tried) but from everything I heard about lawful money elsewhere, it can't be as complicated as what I'm taking from this entire thread so far - unless other sources of information that lead me here for answers have been overly simplified. I don't need anything verbose. Just practical application to put into use by myself.

Thanks. I'm always willing to learn more over time if that's what it takes, whenever that may be.
    Last edited by FRG; 05-10-21 at 04:23 PM.

Kinda ominous, but thanks for the response. I thought redeeming in lawful money was made out to be easy but I'm not getting a clear answer here in this thread unless there's more to it than I thought.

If I go to my bank and request this and there's "resistance" then what is "Plan B"?

Again, I don't want to dance around the subject. I like simple instructions. I'm not expecting everything to be understood by myself overnight (or in a week, like I tried) but from everything I heard about lawful money elsewhere, it can't be as complicated as what I'm taking from this entire thread so far - unless other sources of information that lead me here for answers have been overly simplified. I don't need anything verbose. Just practical application to put into use by myself.

Thanks. I'm always willing to learn more over time if that's what it takes, whenever that may be.
    I thank you for your confusion. Others read here and learn.

The honorable thing to do, like Ag says, is to forget about a big refund of withholdings this year. And since partial years are discouraged, as they drive the IRS agent to recalculate your figures, the remainder of 2021 is out too. Withholdings form W-4 allows you to stop diversion of your pay but only after a year of full refund. So...

That means get your head wrapped around redemption during the remainder of 2021. In 2022 you will have a full year redeemed and in early 2023 at this time you will have a very simple 1040 tax return to receive full refund of the 2022 withholdings.

We could compel YELLEN to send you your withholdings only because she is in capacity to adjust the national debt by that small amount. Being that she served on the Fed Board that would be very scary for her, even for you. But that is more that I like money enough to work that as strategy - I regulate release valve systems for the highly compressed information infrastructure driving the illusion that debt has value or substance enough to underlie currency.

I have a photo taken by my process server of the chain link fencing around the front stairs of the Treasury. It is a few months old and they may be accepting process by hand delivery again. But my point is that the US Treasury is being manned by frightened people. Best be patient.