Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
Ok granted but how does one after the year working and being paid with FRN’s for what we all took for granted was lawful money instead being paid with FRB private credit debt crap notes then being charged usufruct fees for using it can as the legal identity turn to the law for the right of redemption?

RUMPLE STIL TSKIN you made $50K the FRB’s cut is 30%, you owe them $15,000.00.

That name (the legal identity) on that 1040 RUMPLE STIL TSKIN return and his social security number when it applied for it that agreed to that contract is the one that used the FRB product there looking for.

Now you want to rebut that you’re not the legal identity so who is the account holder of that number on that 1040 that claims redemption?

The (the legal identity) now wants to claim lawful money on the 1040 and those other OMB numbers comes forward which in most cases in someone’s eyes is the legal identity whose name is on that 1040 as far as the IRS is concerned?

My point is man wrote these rules published them a some dictionary for someone to pursue or confuse the marbles out of them by what’s your name, where do you live, are you under my jurisdiction where the concern is so deep you have an identity crises.

I don’t see how this works if someone can elaborate in layman’s terms what the big deal is here it would be appreciated.
Who needs gold when TRUST is for sale. The Paladins of the world trade in the trust of their Wards.

Dan 1:6 Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:

Dan 1:7 Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego.

Of course those names served as legal access into the kingdom of Babylon. I see the same in "a White stone - upon is written a NEW NAME". At once there are obligations and benefits vested IN said name. The use of which is the trigger in Trust.

Step right up folks and sign up to be a slave in consent. Ever read PHILEMON?

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

So I am left with my INTENT which is express and implied. If I am undertaking in a Kingdom then I am a trustee. And therefore I am NOT innocent until proven guilty - I must prove my innocence to the Cestui Que Use. For unless I am a Creator I am undertaking in a Use created by another. Therefore I am subject to the CQU.

What good is a court if it cannot enforce its judgments?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph