Thread: Adam, Satan, and the King of Tyre: The Interpretation of Ezekiel 28:11-19 in Late Ant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So, Jesus actually was interested in hearing from people as to who they thought He was and is. When someone spoke the truth regarding His divine nature, He called him or her blessed. those people like the whore the thief and all those unpopular just like fu#kin me as i dont deny Simon-Peter proclaimed,this he also denied it

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    So, Jesus actually was interested in hearing from people as to who they thought He was and is. When someone spoke the truth regarding His divine nature, He called him or her blessed. those people like the whore the thief and all those unpopular just like fu#kin me as i dont deny Simon-Peter proclaimed,this he also denied it
    What is your point that you felt the need to insert an expletive when suggesting that you also call Him Lord and The Christ?

Simon-Peter did NOT deny that Jesus was The Christ; he denied that he knew Him for fear of his life. A moment of weakness, as we all experience continually, hence the need for His Saving Grace.