Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

And so this is why the question: Where is the proof that Abraham was under Mosaic law? Where is there proof of the Melchezidek and the Mosaic-Levitical systems being the same? Why are so many people comfortable imposing ex post facto laws on the past? Consider, if the age of consent in the State of Florida were 21, then after some time people might start reading the Bible or other texts through the mental lens of what is legal under the laws of the State of Florida. I am unaware of Abraham being under the Mosaic-Levitical system which did not come about until hundreds years after his life.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-09-15 at 03:55 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws." does not prohibit the marriage of a man and his niece .So this is Leviticus 18 Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. ... “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere. How else but a niece .is my only thought the Leviticus 18 could never apply God he kept his word and his law Abraham post Leviticus

I am unaware of Abraham being under the Mosaic-Levitical system which did not come about until hundreds years after his life.Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws."Gods then traditional Mosaic-Levitical system is being de facto if God never had to tell Abe Do not have sexual relations with your sister,it wasn't his sister.

That gets to the psychology where some people justify or exalt themselves by projecting laws to which they are subject onto others. "We have a law requiring that 'all' wear lederhosen so those who don't wear lederhosen must be infidels!" I'm not sure how anyone can read Exodus and Numbers and come to the conclusion that the Mosaic-Levitical system was at that time implemented by Moses on a planetary basis or was implemented as a means of rewarding the Israelites for the Golden Calf incident.

The proponents of "tabula rosa" or the "blank slate" theory would have one believe that babies are born without any innate nature or conditioning whatsoever. It was well known prior to the 1930s that babies at the least took on neurological/subconscious characteristics of their parents--especially their mother--during the 9 months of gestation.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-09-15 at 06:51 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

This is when folks get upset its to obvious what law Abe was under not his Sisters is the point is its people we are talking about thats all the old testament had was its people .Like Sodom like Vegas those people are all out of towners. Adam blamed Eve blamed choice. Sarah and Abe are out of towners Abe had a choice yet Egypt had no choice in the boils that prevented sex with Sara look at the wealth Abe traded sara for .God wants fidelity if Egypt was incestuous. Abe was industrious

Again what option does Abe have if he is fathering nations without God forget Moses how does Abe not know he cant marry his sister?

What can we read into a Man that claims he married his sister then Moses says its against the law was it that bad for incest homosexuality in Sodom lot abram sari never turned back moses put it on the books for a reason help me distinguish how morality needs no law but gets one just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws." does not prohibit the marriage of a man and his niece .So this is Leviticus 18 Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. ... “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere. How else but a niece .is my only thought the Leviticus 18 could never apply God he kept his word and his law Abraham post Leviticus
    What I was looking for projected back through filters of conditioning. I found the guilt trip. It did not need to have law. The recombining DNA would probably not be such a problem in itself.

Therefore I also contribute allowing Sarah to kill Hagar on a bitchy jealous whim, alienating his genetically sound son; that was also a big guilt trip.

The presumption is that guilt causes that feeling of separation called sin. DEBT/DEATH/DOUBT are virtually the same work in an alphabet that has very few vowels. Doubt that you have God's love? That is sin.

Truth and humility and suffering without sin the education.Guilt is mans institution written down time has a way of changing everything truth has no way of changing time.If Paul had a Damascus he left us understanding guilt where All guilt is in still the book whats a relationship without God but internal suffering.how can one find God without Sin humility self empting is my understanding guilt. What offends God is in the book I have no dream to take you to
    I have no ring for you to kiss
    Truth, all I have is this
    I have no way to hold you now
    I have no time to show you how
    I have no gold, nothing to risk
    Truth, all we have is this a journey how the truth falls is what your willing to risk humility and suffering shared with God the world suffers guilt for Gold.

The recombining DNA would probably not be such a problem in itself. My Sister is it only used to save Abraham's life and Sarah's virtue or exploitation do we conceal truth from God suffer some boils and find out Take your wife back take the silver back is the temple being rebuilt check with the internal carpenter. Christ is the other gold heist the truth and humility is you're already been caught hiding from the truth.