Thread: Cornell Law website omits 12 USC 95a

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Actually that is a similiar Tactic that was used from Willie Lynch. this way however involved a way that would gain control both ways, turn against the ones who should be responsible to pass down the knowledge (long lost) and brainwash them once they turn away. then they will teach there kids whatever they was brainwash by society to do and kids where shut there ears because this is the boomer generation or i dont know all the names but i never understood why we "track" ourselves like that, I am only aware of knowing as much as you can about your enemy to win a war, well were all supposed to be good people so why are we tracking eachother so much, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher-T:Farley View Post
    I am only aware of knowing as much as you can about your enemy to win a war, well were all supposed to be good people so why are we tracking eachother so much, you know?
    This is the sort of thing I was talking about. Forgiveness and reconciliation are the answers. Redemption is the key. - Just as Jesus taught it. And Jesus was certainly not the only teacher.

YOU CANNOT FIGHT YOUR WAY OFF THE BATTLEFIELD.

Fortunately I am long past collecting examples of how not to do things. I strongly suggest that we all evaluate this kind of comment in light of the Topic Subject. The Trading with the Enemy Act is still being omitted from Cornell Law's website.

Click Here.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-23-16 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    Forgiveness and reconciliation are the answers. Redemption is the key. - Just as Jesus taught it. And Jesus was certainly not the only teacher.

Fortunately I am long past collecting examples of how not to do things. I strongly suggest that we all evaluate this kind of comment in light of the Topic Subject. The Trading with the Enemy Act is still being omitted from Cornell Law's website.

Click Here.
    Amen! David.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is the sort of thing I was talking about. Forgiveness and reconciliation are the answers. Redemption is the key. - Just as Jesus taught it. And Jesus was certainly not the only teacher.

Click Here.
    For Jesus taught us to pray...

"Forgive us our transgressions as we forgive those who transgress against us".....

Jubilee.

For how can a servant who is forgiven much turn now upon another who owes him little?

"Looks, like Homer Stokes is the kind of fella who wants to cast the first stone"

"He's a Suitor"
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-23-16 at 11:05 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!