Thread: The Realm of the Serpent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Murder now the path must we? Just because the Son has come?
    Tool was heavily singing/encoding about prison sex (and possibly also occultism in prison). Did you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I like that Spirit couched in Flesh - Christ Jesus
    but then with Knowledge and Experience [Fire] or Wisdom - we see Jesus Christ.
    Fire is not typically coded as 'experience' generally but as tribulation. It is widely suggested and held that Universe, like a wise, chaste virgin who refuses to open herself to fools or beasts, is designed to refrain from yielding to those who will neither believe nor have faith. Faith is the substance, no faith no substance.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-20-16 at 01:28 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Tool was heavily singing/encoding about prison sex (and possibly also occultism in prison). Did you know that?

Fire is not typically coded as 'experience' generally but as tribulation. It is widely suggested and held that Universe, like a wise, chaste virgin who refuses to open herself to fools or beasts, is designed to refrain from yielding to those who will neither believe nor have faith. Faith is the substance, no faith no substance.

The lyric has always haunted me until I can to understand the Spiritual path from Aleph to Tav and specifically what each letter represented in that path. I remember years ago that Jim Staley did a wonderful presentation on each letter. Concerning Tool and their works - who cares? Certainly not me. I may not care for Alister Crowley but I was amazed when I read the treaty on Thelema.

Yes, I agree that faith is the substance - but I hold Love higher than Faith. I count tribulation and experience as the same. I see it as friction which refines and purifies. I suppose it is a matter of perspective [Ayin]. The sexual allegory of Adam/Eve is an allegory concerning the Mind. I have no pom poms for Tool or any of its members.

Suffer the children to come unto Me. Ben-Yah-min must be delivered to Joseph [Christ]. An inner aspect of the Mind in Truth. When will the rational mind [Jacob] go "all in" and deliver the child [Benjahmin] to Joseph? Judah [man's spirit] thinks to stand surety for the True Self laid bare upon the Alter before Christ. Can the Mind rationalize God? I think Not. There comes a time when man must put all his "chips of the table" and go "all in" a Tremendous Faith expressed in deed. One begins to Obey and Do.

The Pharasees/Saducees [Intellects/Believers] which know and believe but never do - are as the dead in Christ. The benefit is in the hand of the Doer! For once truth comes it must be exercised. The inner child must be delivered up.

The path has never been murdered and it must still be walked. Many a pastor has expressed that all one need to do is believe but that doesn't cut the mustard. For if one truly believed Jesus Christ, then the Word would be manifest in the World as there would be billions of doers! Where are they? Plus the term in John 3:16 is better rendered to "entrust" or "have a confidence or trust" and if that be the case then one would Obey and perform the Law. And the paramount Law is not Faith. Faith is the deed [ticket] needed to enter the show. But the paramount law is LOVE.

I, an aspect of the Living God - returning to the One River in Truth married to Good. Can Love rule the House finally? The path has not been murdered - let us Restore the Old Ways.

Isa 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

The path from Aleph to Tav shall be restored in Man. For the Way has been lost but it shall be found again. And the outer eyes shall be redeemed by inner perception. And yet again man shall Hear the Voice [inner] of the Lord.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!