Thread: Prosecutions WITHOUT an Actual Injured Party are a SHAM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I humbly accept your offer to keep bringing the awesome funk but it's not me who is awesome, it is the Father in heaven who comes through all the way everyday.

Non-responsive is a term that means although a question is answered or a statement is made, the reply doesn't actually answer any of questions, some of the questions or doesn't answer the questions completely.
    During witness testimony a party directing the questions may be heard stating, "Objection, the answer is non-responsive."
    A court may send a reply to a Conditional Acceptance with a whole lot of words that further attempt to coerce a favorable response to their demands but is non-responsive just the same. At that point the court (Corporation) is in dishonor in the matter and the only obligation on one's part is to send a Notice of Non-response.
    In commerce the one who leaves the battlefield first, defaults/loses.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    I humbly accept your offer to keep bringing the awesome funk but it's not me who is awesome, it is the Father in heaven who comes through all the way everyday.

Non-responsive is a term that means although a question is answered or a statement is made, the reply doesn't actually answer any of questions, some of the questions or doesn't answer the questions completely.
    During witness testimony a party directing the questions may be heard stating, "Objection, the answer is non-responsive."
    A court may send a reply to a Conditional Acceptance with a whole lot of words that further attempt to coerce a favorable response to their demands but is non-responsive just the same. At that point the court (Corporation) is in dishonor in the matter and the only obligation on one's part is to send a Notice of Non-response.
    In commerce the one who leaves the battlefield first, defaults/loses.
    So, I"ve been going back and forth with a judge via snail mail, he says what I sent him for payment (an a4v since all money is debt, no lawful way to pay!) he says that it has no basis in law or fact and so is that non responsive? I sent another one with fact for him on why my instrument had basis and he wrote back that I was "complaining" of no way to pay that has no basis in fact or law. Can I respond with a notice of non response? and if so how to do that? OR do I write and say that there is no injured party and insert case law? and if so how and what case law or could you please direct me on that? Thank you so much in advance as the revenue generators are trying to get over 500 bux from me and husband is on unemployment and when I didn't have insurance they have no proof I was on the road or that I did anything wrong (which I didn't!)