Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We haven't seen this happen since right before World War II.

We haven't seen this happen since right before World War II.

Focus on the situation before World War II. Europe entered a massive economic depression after World War I. These economic problems led to political problems and the rise of Hitler and Mussolini. They also led to militarization. In the Soviet Union, the revolution led to massive economic dislocation, starvation, and politically, to dictatorship and mass murder. The Middle East was relatively stable, save that the Arabs deeply resented the British domination of the region and were quietly organizing against it. We are now at the period when all regions of Eurasia are experiencing gathering storms. In Europe, the failure of the European Union since 2008 has created economic instability that is becoming political. Source

The British are coming, the British are coming , Paul Revere was an American silversmith, engraver, early industrialist, and a Patriot in the American Revolution. He is best known for alerting the colonial militia to the approach of British forces before the battles of Lexington and Concord, as dramatized in Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's poem, "Paul Revere's Ride" (1861). We might have won the American Revolution but we lost our monetary system.

American history has been a compendium of our ongoing battle with the privately controlled Bank of England, beginning with the revolutionary war. To understand our history, we need to go back to Benjamin Franklin who is often called the "father of paper money" though it been used thousands of years earlier (more accurately, he was the father of colonial American paper money).

Franklin's paper money was a primary reason for fighting America's War for Independence. But first, let's explore colonial scrip money...

In 1729 he wrote “A Modest Enquiry into the Nature and Necessity of a Paper Currency.” Source

Promises to Pay, Promises Unkept, We Won a War and Lost Our Shirts Source

There's a lot of populism, because there's a lot of road rage. People believe the political and economic order have let them down."
    In Europe, he told CNBC, he witnessed "in the last year and a half, the tide of sort of xenophobic nationalism doing well in the parliamentary elections in Germany and France." He mentioned the Brexit vote in the United Kingdom as another example. Source

The OTHER Reason for the American Revolution Source
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Wasn't WWI caused by Europeans themselves?

After the assassination of some duke, didn't the European nations 'clique up' to fight each other?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-26-16 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks for that refresher course shikamaru.

World War I with The assassination of Austria's Archduke Ferdinand set into motion a series of international events that led to World War I. This one event is widely considered the most important event in leading up to war.

Woodrow Wilson - Some of his programs and laws included: a role in influencing the treaty for a League of Nations.

Wilson took a major role in influencing the treaty, He had the idea for a League of Nations, Wilson took a major role in influencing the treaty. He had created the Federal Reserve System - This system is still in place today and regulates the economy by controlling the money supply.

Despite these warnings from congress, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Thanks for that refresher course shikamaru.

World War I with The assassination of Austria's Archduke Ferdinand set into motion a series of international events that led to World War I. This one event is widely considered the most important event in leading up to war.

Woodrow Wilson - Some of his programs and laws included: a role in influencing the treaty for a League of Nations.

Wilson took a major role in influencing the treaty, He had the idea for a League of Nations, Wilson took a major role in influencing the treaty. He had created the Federal Reserve System - This system is still in place today and regulates the economy by controlling the money supply.

Despite these warnings from congress, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson.
    The BIS (Bank for International Settlements) was formed after WWI to handle reparations imposed upon Germany from the Treaty of Versailles around about 1930.

Could austerity measures be likened to reparation payments?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-26-16 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The BIS (Bank for International Settlements) was formed after WWI to handle reparations imposed upon Germany from the Treaty of Versailles around about 1930.
    Useful! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Useful! Thank you.
    The BIS intersects with the Young Plan written in 1929 and adopted in 1930 by Owen D. Young, former ex-chairman of the Radio Corporation of America and at the time served on the board of trustees of the Rockefeller Foundation. Young also had previous experience in being a representative in previous war reparation restructuring agreements.

BIS was trustee of the German Government International Loan (Young Loan).
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-26-16 at 03:54 PM.

If The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is an international financial institution owned by central banks which "fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central bank"(s) then where does the one bank come to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    If The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is an international financial institution owned by central banks which "fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central bank"(s) then where does the one bank come to play?
    My advice is to really study banking and monetary policy.
    Get out of debt. Start leveraging these entities to your benefit for wealth and privacy.

For all intents and purposes, government is a bank.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    My advice is to really study banking and monetary policy. Get out of debt. Start leveraging these entities to your benefit for wealth and privacy. For all intents and purposes, government is a bank.
    Very well said shikamaru enough of ..................

Hitler wanted his own currency , RCA , 1985

The dollar represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve Banks create money out of thin air to buy Government Bonds from the U.S. Treasury...and has created out of nothing a ... debt which the American people are obliged to pay with interest. Wright Patman

The Aldrich Plan is the Wall Street Plan. It means another panic, if necessary, to intimidate the people. Aldrich, paid by the government to represent the people, proposes a plan for the trusts instead. Charles August Lindbergh

The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board administers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money. Charles August Lindbergh

Source September 5, 2014

Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government Institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers. Louis Thomas McFadden

When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers but the truth is - The Fed has usurped the government!! Louis Thomas McFadden

For my own part, I did not see and did not appreciate what the risks were with securitization, the credit ratings agencies, the shadow banking system, the S.I.V.’s — I didn’t see any of that coming until it happened. Janet Yellen

Chair Yellen’s Press Conference

Economic growth, which was subdued during the first half of the year, appears to have picked up. Household spending continues to be the key source of that growth. Turning to employment, job gains averaged about 180,000 per month over the past four months, about the same solid pace recorded since the beginning of the year.

A good start is where shikamaru bring me up to speed? I want a trust set-up like the Clintons foundation.