Now the Lerner case would be small kartoffelns.

Robert W. Wood Contributor I focus on taxes and litigation. 11/22/2014 @ 8:30PM 57,002 views

The fairness of the tax system and its administration is far more important than any one audit or tax dispute. And how people behave is likely to influenced by how this drama plays out.
Despite being held in contempt of Congress for refusing to testify, Ms. Lerner has not been prosecuted. Scholars debate whether her refusal is constitutionally protected.

Comments
Mark Hartley 4 hours ago
The IRS is an illegal entity!!! Why isn’t Lerner being prosecuted??? Every tax payer should claim exempt and not pay the illegal citizen shake down for just one year!!! The people hold the power not the IRS!! The IRS came to fruition just like the NY safe act, without citizen knowledge or input and BEHIND closed doors which is ILLEGAL!!! There are no legal personal citizen income tax laws!! Through the IRS we are funding our own demise!! The IRS was started on CHRISTMAS break in 1913!! No one was there to object to it!! And they have their own personal army!!

IRS Has No Comment on lawful money yet.

Gary Carter 2 hours ago
IMO, they aren’t going to hide all of those emails to protect Lois Lerner. She’s small potatoes. They’re protecting someone else, whether it be Congressmen that pushed the IRS to target the IRS or whether it be Obama. I believe it goes all the way to the top.

I’m skeptical about them suddenly finding these emails. Who is the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration and what relationship is that position to the IRS? Is it part of the IRS? If so, I don’t trust it at all. It’s difficult to trust anyone that’s taking orders from the Obama administration.
I’ll see how this plays out, but at this time I don’t believe this is being done in good faith. They probably had the emails all along and needed time to go through them all to remove anything damaging to the players in the scheme. They’ve lied about everything else so why would this suddenly be the truth?

The IRS Still Has No Comment