Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Also, you may want to start using blue ink for your thumbprint(s) as that will dispel any notion of actual blood being on your presents which is a reasonable argument for denying your potentially contaminated paper(s). Its ones commitment LB one has tools to keep the truth attached to his commitment Tainted words are just that anchoring any truth one might adjacent how courts venue truths.If rules just dispatch the truth someone has contaminated paper(s). Or ignorant paperwork the rules tend to ignore.This foreign Christ and his redemption are the Crux and let the record show how contaminated the process is.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    DE means to abandon
    Thus to Deliver means to abandon rights, titles and interest in property or estate.

Thus abandoned property is subject to TAKE. For Take implies abandonment. And also, we then "make the livery" of property upon another. When one "makes the livery" of property upon another a trust is implied. But when one "delivers" property then there is only a contract of which service is rendered upon terms of payment.

If one is ever in receipt of property from another, it would do one well to ask, are there any "strings attached" meaning is this a "Quit Claim Deed" or a "Trust Indenture?" What if I made the livery of property upon you but then I never claimed or demanded it in return? Do not my heirs also retain the right of redemption in Claim or Demand? You bet they do! Is the trustee not with the ability to receive reasonable compensation for his hire? Yes sir ree! Said compensation usually comes from the "management of the property held in the Estate" or the "sale of the property". Thus the husbandman is worthy to receive the first of the firstfruits.

Years ago I could not get service on Ban-Ki MOON [Secretary General United Nations] so in order to get service on him, I realized all I needed to do was make the livery upon agent. So I put my contents in a sealed package and made the livery of said contents to the USPS [registered mail]. All defects were then cured. But I did not abandon my Moses in my little Reed Boat. I merely put him on the waters in trust.

Thank you. That makes sense. And you explained it before I abandoned process for a vacant officer to take. I appreciate that.

NUISANCE ABATEMENT PROCEDURE
    The procedure through which a nuisance abatement action takes place is set forth generally it is triggered by the adoption of a municipal ordinance designating the public officer and granting her the powers set forth in state law. As with any legal procedure affecting property, the action takes place through a series of steps designed to ensure that parties receive notice, and have the opportunity to challenge the process.I abandoned process for a vacant officer to take no notice whatsoever A LEGAL STANDING is a particular office . New York (State). Court of Appeals - 1880 - ?Law reports, digests, etc
    An officer dc facto cannot be compelled to act, and will not incur any liability by his ... as alderman, "his office as such alderman shall immediately become vacant. The definition of deviance Or ignorant paperwork the rules tend to ignore.This foreign Christ and his redemption are the Crux and let the record show how contaminated the process is.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Also, you may want to start using blue ink for your thumbprint(s) as that will dispel any notion of actual blood being on your presents which is a reasonable argument for denying your potentially contaminated paper(s).
    Good point. Purple is an option its the (priestly or kingly) color of the next level of authority down from red. Silver or gold are options too.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

When a clerks refusing to stamp file or received on documents for my case evidence getting before the Judge the explanation is defendant cannot be submitting a notice of appeal until after a conviction Has any suitor tried handing a unmarked file not stamped filed or stamped received, directly to a judge that has given instructions for said clerks not to accept my paperwork. If i was to show up on a court day not my court date how might i legally approach the bench to avoid being disruptive between opening all rise and all rise this courts adjourned.The general rule or etiquette!Without ambushing and embarrassing the traffic courts we cannot hear you/you have no standing.brush off
    Last edited by xparte; 09-29-16 at 12:18 AM.

This is probably time for a complaint to a chief circuit judge. Or in Canada the top judge in the whole nation.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is probably time for a complaint to a chief circuit judge. Or in Canada the top judge in the whole nation.
    One can invoke a chief judge's duties as a conservator of the peace or peace officer as in notify them of the crime/grievance and actually require (use the the word require) them to see to it that the nuisance or problem is abated. Any judge that is lawfully seated is a conservator of the peace (de jure law enforcement).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Something that just requires the appearance of justice has been the Judge & Clerks strategy on this patterned behavior known as our summary conviction court.re venue and arraignment has been possible again due too the lesson plan, yes in principal i have recorded and notarized formed for the record the significant Required due diligence as process requires[use the the word require] It seems all required notice has only a file form that is received and or refused on its suitability notify them of the crime/grievance and actually require them to see to it that the nuisance or problem is abated.The text book way is delivery too the County,s Provincial Chief Judge.As the judge in traffic court acting on behalf of her Majesty the QUEEN and CANADA being a federal crown corporation, being no provincial matter or a county crime no standing for indictments exists yet i had no luck to date getting my paperwork received on a county level. The redundancy being even if i managed to hand into the case a record that identifies my notice and the required refused for cause as federal crown has no jurisdiction/standing in provincial prosecutions and provincial crown has no jurisdiction/standing in federal prosecutions. avoiding overwhelming odds the crown is seeing my appearance as acquiesce that corrects a provincial crown agent has permission to act as a federally appointed agent.My point is notice to the provincial judge is just further exposure as he also is acting federally in a county court house having no juice to here a Criminal Code of CANADA matter so a waste of time its all provincial acting as a federal/state

Cool i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David,

Reading Ronald Dean's process above, it reads that UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the one bringing the action in rem, but logically, if government is an entity that cannot reason but through its agents, wouldn't it also make sense to attach the agent, shouldn't the agent be also liable to damages for his actions?
    Yes, holding these "agents" (employees) 'personally liable' for their malicious ac ts will stop this nonsense. I am proving this in court using that REGISTERED legal business name. Here is a paper I authored explaining what I have recently discovered. BTW, I am the guy driving around with the "PRIVATE PROPERTY" plates..

https://www.scribd.com/doc/271354344...Fiction-6-2015

cheers!

Douglas of Avalon

“A person who does business for himself is engaged in the operation of a sole proprietorship. Anyone who does business without formally creating a business organization is a sole proprietor. Many small businesses operate as sole proprietorships. Professionals, consultants, and other service businesses that require minimum amounts of capital often operate this way. A sole proprietorship is not a separate legal entity, like a partnership or a corporation. No legal formalities are necessary to create a sole proprietorship, other than appropriate licensing to conduct business and registration of a business name if it differs from that of the sole proprietor.

Because a sole proprietorship is not a separate legal entity, it is not itself a taxable entity. The sole proprietor must report income and expenses from the business on Schedule C of her or his personal federal income tax return.” This means that ALL income that “passes through” that business is tax exempt and since I am not the sole proprietor, I have no “personal income” and thus, no personal income tax liability. All the income is “business income” under the control of the “accountholder” which of course IS me and no tax filings are required whatsoever.
    "accountholder" is like a trustee; without ANY liability for the business and affairs of the NAME other than administration. It is the necessary living being who facilitates the "pass-through" business transactions for the entity. 'Trustee' (accountholder) is NOT liable for any tax, fees, charges, etc. relating to the business of the NAME: he/she is an overseer or administrator.

Makes sense for those who understand that the NAME is not 'you'.

Where/who is the 'tax target' for the IRS in this scenario?