View Poll Results: DOES THE 11TH AMENDMENT REFUTE SAVING TO SUITORS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, you are an abscounding debtor and have no immunity against the state as a trustee/

0 0%
  • No. Davids Saving to Suitors Trumps the 11th amendment and grantee/trustee equity law

3 100.00%

Thread: Why saving to suitors is an asine methodology

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. I think of this thread as the 'garbage dump' around here. Mysticone came and went - mispelling and misapplying asinine, with a loaded question for a poll, that everybody pretty much just ignored or misunderstood to begin with; and it would seem that nobody, including me ever got his point about the Eleventh Amendment anyway.
    The 11th Amendment, according to my reading and interpretation thereof, states that the judiciary powers have been stripped from federal courts in cases of both law and equity which is then followed by a comma with additional clauses.

The only jurisdiction left would be admiralty law.

Anyone want to rip the above stated to shreds, please feel free. I love dialectics. Other eyes will see or provide what I cannot.

The old english standard used the letter f for the pronunciation of S sound, there is how many different languages in the world? all spelling the same word differently so why should anyone care if someone misspells a word, who are they to have any authority of what languages people speak? I think the majority of people in here are smart enough to guess what was the intent of the spelling.

Additionally anything anyone posts in here is lets pretend, a pack of lies, even if a photograph is provided it does not ring truth until someone agrees that it is truth, it takes 2 people to have a truth. Some people are just not disciplined to go look up this stuff on their own and find truth for themselves, you would think a group of grown men and women would have more integrity then that.

On what law is in place the belief in doctrine is the same, one man has a belief it is admiralty and another says it is trust law, there is no truth unless two agree on the same. But in this same breath that truth agreement is a trust and you cannot force one trust upon another, 18 USC 242.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The 11th Amendment, according to my reading and interpretation thereof, states that the judiciary powers have been stripped from federal courts in cases of both law and equity which is then followed by a comma with additional clauses.

The only jurisdiction left would be admiralty law.

Anyone want to rip the above stated to shreds, please feel free. I love dialectics. Other eyes will see or provide what I cannot.

Sometimes it is edifying. One suitor rediscovered Title 22 U.S.C. §611 through a friend's experiences during a federal prosecution. Some people in the brain trust chimed in about what an interesting discovery it was; unregistered agents of a foreign principal have no standing in an American judiciary...

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    The old english standard used the letter f for the pronunciation of S sound, there is how many different languages in the world? all spelling the same word differently so why should anyone care if someone misspells a word, who are they to have any authority of what languages people speak? I think the majority of people in here are smart enough to guess what was the intent of the spelling.

Additionally anything anyone posts in here is lets pretend, a pack of lies, even if a photograph is provided it does not ring truth until someone agrees that it is truth, it takes 2 people to have a truth. Some people are just not disciplined to go look up this stuff on their own and find truth for themselves, you would think a group of grown men and women would have more integrity then that.

On what law is in place the belief in doctrine is the same, one man has a belief it is admiralty and another says it is trust law, there is no truth unless two agree on the same. But in this same breath that truth agreement is a trust and you cannot force one trust upon another, 18 USC 242.
    I probably come off a killjoy by reminding everybody that this has formed jurisdiction in the Libel of Review since I first rendered it out of the original Are You Lost at C?

To follow click here and find the link; Legal Authority. You can find that law pretty quickly in the Libel of Review.

Respondent, acting as "City METRO officer - TITLE HERE" city of Washington, District of Columbia is agent of a foreign principal, a "foreign state" defined at Title 28 of the United States Codes §1603, and Title 22 U.S.C. §611 the Division of enforcement for the Department of revenue (for example C.R.S. §24-1-117 [Colorado]) under principal State Governor in convention with METRO organization a.k.a. Public Administrative Services Headquarters (PASHQ - signed for example by Edwin C. Johnson by John T. Bartlett; The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt, The Year of Crisis 1933 Random House p. 21.) The Department of Revenue of course being the execution of bankruptcy proceedings against the citizens of the United States since 1933 currently formed "International Monetary Fund" and "World Bank" etc. - the State, City METRO municipal and police powers under United Nations charter law - protected by the same alleged positive law jural society (international treaty) exemptions home rule (of for example, Article VI and Article XX of the State of Colorado Constitution, "Transfer of government.")

Motla68;

What I hope for are reproducible mental models - mathematics. Applicable and practicable renderings of common understanding and law.

Have fun finding somebody else to agree with you and your many "truths". I like I John 5 though, about amniotic fluid (water) and the hymen both bearing witness to the Virgin Birth in Faith of Jesus CHRIST. That at least seems to bear out my point a little - as though God supervises what will be the one Truth among us.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sometimes it is edifying. One suitor rediscovered Title 22 U.S.C. §611 through a friend's experiences during a federal prosecution. Some people in the brain trust chimed in about what an interesting discovery it was; unregistered agents of a foreign principal have no standing in an American judiciary...
    This echos very strongly Rod Class.