Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Produce the Evidence of your Claim which provide the Special Particulars establishing your Estate legal to a Law Forum of which you created. Otherwise, I find you are pissing in the wind and hope you are not down wind. Sorry to be a party pooper, but an IN FEE deed is a QUALIFIED Estate. And this in no way gives one access to property rights. A qualified Estate is only as good as the first Grant in Fee from a King to the Royalty which held the Property Rights establishing the plantations of which the Estates were formed.

Good luck to you. Regarding the W-9 - if that is the SSN associated with the Trust Account- please remove that immediately. Thank you.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-05-16 at 10:55 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I see an estate developing around "Turtle Islands". I think that is the item I understand most clearly so I have to ask:

Could you please show Turtle Islands on a map?

MJ requests you remove what is likely a SSN? I must agree with his judgment. Tapping into the Social Security System might be easily Tapping the Stock of the United States, and that is a crime. More likely MJ has seen more people go to prison than I have though, and so it strikes him on a personal chord. Lately I have been letting things go, but if you cannot show a map of Turtle Islands then I must entertain that you are promoting methods that land readers in prison, and so will be taking the posts down tomorrow.

I understand it as creating a state within a state. There cannot be two estates claiming land, on the same land. Albeit the world is full of mental estates, agreements and trusts etc. territory has a stipulated limitation.

http://turtleislandeducate.com/about/turtle_island

Turtle Island...a Native term for North America...

One's under the impression the Estate is located in the file...all one did [according to my understanding] is Step up and take the responsibilities of the Estate...proof of that is the "change of address" showing that the Executor Office is occupied...the Estate however is located at the private location..THEY presumed to send ME the title..I simply registered the title back to the Estate..showing there is a difference in identity...

I really must go to work..will continue later, and take the misinformation down...

MJ...I forgot you in the message yesterday..along with David, Allodial and Doug...I appreciate your opinion(s)...I will provide them a record of an updated I-9..is the rest of One's info sufficient? the SSN, the only issue? what about citizenship for the Estate?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
    Sooo..it has been a loong journey thus far and feel it may still be a good distance till [I] reach my destination..the place is in God's Will of course..in the mean time [I] can honestly say that [this] website helped so much as [I] feel [I] may have truly found the answers [i've] been trying for the last 4-5 years to figure out..not at all claiming or bonding [my] words that [im] correct nor intend to lead anyone in the wrong direction..[my] post(s) are to share the experience of attempting One's right to pursuit of happiness and some outcomes...[I] have made mistake that i'm aware of and will share so that maybe one can research or prevent from repeating..[I] like to try and remind [myself] that this process as a whole is not just for [me]...if at all anyway..its really for the [people] and when operating that way would create self-sustainable...(fill in the blank)...[David Merril], [Allodial] and [Doug555] kept repeating FOR-GIVE..that helped with the redemption..For[me to]Give[to you]...

Below, [I] feel as though administered the Estate by Claiming it's Title to it's proper location [General Post-Office]...

Attachment 4440

Attachment 4441

[I] have also started a new job and endorsed the remedy on the W-4 however, [I] feel [I] made a mistake by the way [I] filled out the I-9..

[I] attempted to "Record" [my] "Solemn Act and Deed"

Attachment 4443

The mistake [I] feel is how [I] went about it..[I] went to the Comptroller's Office...to Record the deed...they "denied" to by the statutes not requiring them to..[I] pushed the paperwork and the postal money-order for the recording fees with a [9000.00$] "liability Notice" for failing to Record and providing legal advise.. and walked out..[I] thought about this...and [I] realized that [I] may record it in probate court record...that's why [I] try to stay polite with these people 1. it's not there fault and 2. when [I] realize [I] made a mistake,won't feel embarrassed about my past actions..[my] next day off will go and Record..or atleast a "Certificate of Authority" from Probate.. for the comptroller to Record it? I will research further...thought [I] would share [my] travels thus far...also [I] did an [Estate] "change of address" certified mail to Postmaster for "General post office"...
    Let's not be too hasty:

Name:  Treaty at Fort Stanwix PETERS cons Injuns.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  202.5 KB

Name:  35 Daniel in the Lions Den.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  209.6 KB

Name:  Daniel Calendar.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  103.2 KB

We find that eight days (years) following the Declaration of Independence that a grant from the Iroquois Federation relinquished that claim, if there is anything to it. It would seem that the early Cherokee were cajoled and had a poor sense of the geography - how big North America is.

So I may be overprotective to say take it down.

My point is that you can only grow so many grapes, potatoes and cherry trees per acre; and therefore claims cannot be fractionalized like we find is done with debt. To say that Turtle Island still exists is an extension on the absurdity that cajoling a treaty granting everything westward of an eastern seaboard river is fraud.

So you are saying, Give everything back?

I recall actually arguing about this with my Dad - a WWII veteran. I lost.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-05-16 at 10:53 PM.

Okay...So, I think I am getting the point of which is trying to be said...The thing is..I don't have any property...where I am currently, is not my house..I actually utilize c/o for this address..on any mail I get...which is one reason why I didn't try to use this address [privately] due to the scenerio...I also thought that like a file# the Estate can also be located at general post and the USN is deposited in the RExxxUS account as "special Deposit" to claim such file # as property of the Estate..Then, Record in probate office my solemn act and deed, proof of life and Proof of Beneficiary...before I forget..I did speak to the boss and will fill out a new I-9 and W-4 since I put the Estate's trust number on it...

if I am correct MJ, my claim...
    fee simple
    n. pl. fees simple
    1. An estate in land of which the inheritor has unqualified ownership and power of disposition.
    2. Private ownership of real estate in which the owner has the right to control, use, and transfer the property at will.

So what is the difference between United States Minor vs. Turtle Island? curious.

Fee Simple is ownership of an allodial estate. Whereas the owner of the estate can manage and sell the estate say in Residential for example; however this one does not own the Property In allodial of which the estate was created.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-05-16 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Fee Simple is ownership of an allodial estate. Whereas the owner of the estate can manage and sell the estate say in Residential for example; however this one does not own the Property In allodial of which the estate was created.
    Well that just makes a lot of sense...THEY came up with this [Ludicrus/Deceptive] "Doctrine'' if you want to call it that to describe this "hell on earth" process of what THEY create, Since this was technically by force as it was a norm to place my feet prints on such [fee simple] certificate Then one applies that knowledge by it's definition for proper administration...

However, if i'm still having a hardtime grasping..At least I know I am doing one thing right..just curious...what if...one was to contact bureau of public debt and purchase [300m] of debt [pursuant to 12 usc 411] would [they] have to start printing and would that actually offset some [national] debt?

Attachment 4448

* would have been better if posted the [pics] between "one thing right" and "just curious"...however this was a thought I had after John Oliver [Last week tonight] did his segment on ["forgiving" 15m of medical debt"]
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-06-16 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
    Well that just makes a lot of sense...THEY came up with this [Ludicrus/Deceptive] "Doctrine'' if you want to call it that to describe this "hell on earth" process of what THEY create, Since this was technically by force as it was a norm to place my feet prints on such [fee simple] certificate Then one applies that knowledge by it's definition for proper administration...

However, if i'm still having a hardtime grasping..At least I know I am doing one thing right..just curious...what if...one was to contact bureau of public debt and purchase [300m] of debt [pursuant to 12 usc 411] would [they] have to start printing and would that actually offset some [national] debt?

Attachment 4448

* would have been better if posted the [pics] between "one thing right" and "just curious"...however this was a thought I had after John Oliver [Last week tonight] did his segment on ["forgiving" 15m of medical debt"]

Friends, hell is between your two ears. I mean come on if materialistic gain did not hold a being, then who really cares, right? Said being would be about other wealth - internal and lasting. A state of perceived WANT drives a man or woman to NEED - and thus BEG. Nevertheless, I find or found in my journey that I too went thru anger, sadness and disgust before I came to realize that I was being manipulated OR allowing myself to be manipulated thru my DESIRE. It was then that I began to live a very simple life.

A woman begged me the other day appealing to my desire nature asking of me who I was going to vote for. I thought to tell her I don't vote, but then realized that would only stir up a battle of words that would produce no fruit. So I smiled and said "have a great day."

I am most careful about whom I will allow into my "circle of trust." I make them earn it - if they enter at all. I hold my trust most valuable and I will not lend it to a careless custodian. I often ask those who approach me "face to face" - please describe to me exactly what you want? In the end, I find that most have no idea how to answer this question as they have never deeply meditated upon this concern such that they might know when they have what they desire.

So I would challenge you Christopher Thomas - what do you want? This struggle you are engaging in now is the Age Long story of Moses. You have awoke to an inner voice which knows something is wrong and you desire deeply to leave this Worldly Bondage but in fact you do not know how. So you must trust. In fact the man of which Moses killed in Egypt was his Carnal Desire [Mind]. It was only then that he was able to see a bush that burned without ceasing.

So you are noticing external chains upon your mind and you think INCORRECTLY about the means. When you come to see that you hold the key, then the chains will fall from your Mental Slavery. So there is a process of resurrection. For Moses did not come out of Egypt overnight. And Egypt dear friend, is this Realm.

Do you want money? Do you desire lands? Do you wish to be king of an island that only you inhabit? Or do you wish a relationship with other beings? What concisely and precisely do you want?

As way of example, please don't say you want to be free. That is too vague. Free of what? And how will you know you are free? Who will tell you? Consider if you desire another to tell you that you are free - then you are not free. See indeed our heaven or our hell lies in each of us!

I hope I have helped you - I have intended to help, anyways.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-06-16 at 04:40 AM.

I would like to do the Right thing...I asked a customer the other day how his food was..I was helping a waitress as it was busy..he said the food was amazing and asked if I cooked it.
    I told him the truth..No, but the gentlemen back there cooking do a well job...he responded you should just say yes, if someone asks you..and they wouldn't know...I smiled and said well, that wouldn't be integrity then would it? Said it in a way it wasn't insulting a customer you know..anyhow..I want to do my part..people are struggling out here..for no reason at all..over a belief of something exists...under the Organic Constitution I have the right to pursuit of happiness and a fortress of unalienable rights...IF I was to say I want to be free, it would be a sense of free from subjection servitude and destitution...I want to do the right thing and learn to utilize the remedy for the benifit of for-give(ing) to the people