Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Capital gains tax and remedy

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    Done. Deposited $ into my credit union checking account with verbiage on both check and deposit slip. No questions asked. The teller was very young guy- didn't even blink an eye.

So now I can write checks against that checking acct that qualify for 1040 line 21.

Not out-going amounts from said checking account. That would be double-dipping IMO.

See excerpt below from http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html

From the moment one starts writing “lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)” on the front of one’s checks and deposit slips, underneath one’s name and address in the upper left-hand corner of these documents, then one can start subtracting those transaction amounts on the IRS 1040 forms (out-going amounts of LAWFUL money excluded). This can result in a substantial refund when the amounts of all said transactions from that point on are subtracted from one’s gross income.

All transactions that are legitimately presumed to be transacted in the default private fiat currency (FRNs), should be included in the total amount on Line 21.

These would include, for example, all of the payroll check withholding amounts that are derivatives of the Gross Pay amount, and correctly presumed to have been ledgered/denominated in FRNs.

Last edited by doug555; 07-20-16 at 12:17 AM.

Correct. I meant just the $ amount of the deposit is RLMed. The checks I'll write against that are just to pay bills- but will not (cannot) RLM.

So:
    Employer payroll check -> direct deposit to my on-line acct (can't physically RLM since I have no deposit slip) -> write check to another checking acct at credit union using RLM -> write checks to pay bills from the credit union acct w/o RLM. One $ amount only once which will be claimed on line 21.

My point was I'll write checks to pay bills against RLMed acct and not my direct-deposit acct since I can't physically write on it.

Thanks for following up, Doug, many thanks!!

Correct. I meant just the $ amount of the deposit is RLMed. The checks I'll write against that are just to pay bills- but will not (cannot) RLM.

So:
    Employer payroll check -> direct deposit to my on-line acct (can't physically RLM since I have no deposit slip) -> write check to another checking acct at credit union using RLM -> write checks to pay bills from the credit union acct w/o RLM. One $ amount only once which will be claimed on line 21.

My point was I'll write checks to pay bills against RLMed acct and not my direct-deposit acct since I can't physically write on it.

Thanks for following up, Doug, many thanks!!
    You're welcome!!

But if you wrote a check with LMD on it from that online account, why doesn't that cover all future online deposits to it?
    Last edited by doug555; 07-20-16 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    You're welcome!!

But if you wrote a check with LMD on it from that online account, why doesn't that cover all future online deposits to it?
    I don't know- i guess it's because i think each paycheck coming in must be RLMed so that specific amount is LM. I think of it as directional and specific- not just 'touching' the account. So i understand only the $ moved are LM; not any remaining $ in the original acct.

Are you saying that the total $ in the on-line acct is now LM because a RLM transaction was done against it? That would simplify matters.

I don't know- i guess it's because i think each paycheck coming in must be RLMed so that specific amount is LM. I think of it as directional and specific- not just 'touching' the account. So i understand only the $ moved are LM; not any remaining $ in the original acct.

Are you saying that the total $ in the on-line acct is now LM because a RLM transaction was done against it? That would simplify matters.
    YES!!! That's why I state the LMD as “lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)”

Now, to create a PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE, Write one check/month FROM that online account, with LMD on the front of the check, just like it is done on the deposit strips.

http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html

Be sure to save the online check evidence to a PDF file for uploading to your own online folder that will be shared with the IRS.

Last edited by doug555; 07-21-16 at 02:02 AM.

YES!!! That's why I state the LMD as “lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)”

Now, to create a PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE, Write one check/month FROM that online account, with LMD on the front of the check, just like it is done on the deposit strips.

http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html

Be sure to save the online check evidence to a PDF file for uploading to your own online folder that will be shared with the IRS.

Ok, got it!

I thought "all transactions" meant every check/amount I claim on line 21 must be specifically RLMed.

So as of 7/12/16 all my payroll direct deposit can be considered because I've declared, "lawful money... for ALL transactions..."

PilgrimPublisher, consider this when claiming "All Transactions" --> In addition to the payroll direct deposits & the other bank acct you maintain, you're also claiming the transactions involving the Social Security and Medicare contributions/tax. Those are deducted from the gross pay also.

In essence for most W-2 employees on a form 1040, the amount listed on line 7 will be the same number on line 21(albeit negative)

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    PilgrimPublisher, consider this when claiming "All Transactions" --> In addition to the payroll direct deposits & the other bank acct you maintain, you're also claiming the transactions involving the Social Security and Medicare contributions/tax. Those are deducted from the gross pay also.

In essence for most W-2 employees on a form 1040, the amount listed on line 7 will be the same number on line 21(albeit negative)
    Exactly!

Except that Line 21 amount will ALWAYS be greater than the Line 7 amount, and will ALWAYS be a NEGATIVE amount (to reduce the presumption of FRN-usage amount thereof). And this should ALWAYS make Line 22 ("Net Income") NEGATIVE also.

This is because the derivative transactions involving the Social Security and Medicare contributions/tax are always added to the primary transaction of the Gross Wages (Line 7), because they also were PRESUMED to be denominated in FRNs - the default national currency!

That is, unless the Employer has made a LMD for all transactions on the public record and provided you a NOTICE of same.

Let me know if you ever find one!

Last edited by doug555; 07-21-16 at 08:59 PM.

Exactly!

Except that Line 21 amount will ALWAYS be greater than the Line 7 amount, and will ALWAYS be a NEGATIVE amount (to reduce the presumption of FRN-usage amount thereof). And this should ALWAYS make Line 22 ("Net Income") NEGATIVE also.

This is because the derivative transactions involving the Social Security and Medicare contributions/tax are always added to the primary transaction of the Gross Wages (Line 7), because they also were PRESUMED to be denominated in FRNs - the default national currency!

That is, unless the Employer has made a LMD for all transactions on the public record and provided you a NOTICE of same.

Let me know if you ever find one!

Thanks Doug and AG! Truths to ponder!

So... likewise, for investments, I would write a check from my brokerage acct to either checking acct and RLM.

You got it!!! You thereby memorialize your LMD on the record! Save the cancelled checks!

BTW: I also had a brokerage account... and its LMD "reduction" amounts for dividends and capital gains were both honored! For 5 consecutive years!

Equitable Estoppel is now in effect! and on the record at Federal and State levels! For all of you who do LMDs!!!

And the "line on the sand" is Mt 22:21.

Mt 22:15-21 is THE RULE that all the host in heaven and earth must abide by now.

Last edited by doug555; 07-22-16 at 12:42 AM.