Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I recall that and always felt that line was a code for Mary as Jesus' wife. It makes no sense to me in itself. So maybe you are right. I find most of it very pleasant reading. The beginning four or five sentences really ring my bell.

I like the Kabalion too.
    Regarding the Gospel of Thomas - I really appreciate Roberts work click here. I hope you enjoy his work as much as I do.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Truth, history, fact and law. I am simply forming a record of what has happened. I find that very peaceful. The truth shall set you free.
    I agree. However, let not pride be your or my stumbling block. The people need guidance and leadership, it is a thankless job, "for who is able to govern this great people of yours?". Step up David, lead, look at your name.

Some are looking to me to provide a template for making the Jubilee Claim.

The more I consider it, the more dangerous for the claimant, it sounds. Radical responsibility is my word/name.

There is a reason why carnal minded man was barred from "eating" from the Tree of Life. consider that many who rolled with St. Paul went by the wayside because they could not keep the Sacred Trust - they thought to openly teach the inner secrets publically.

That will not do. There is a reason why Jesus taught in Parables. One who is earnest will seek with his/her whole heart and in seeking and asking will eventually find for himself thru EXPERIENCE. One who thinks to do for another who just wants a "free fish sandwich" thinks to do a great error for the one seeking the free food.

While I am willing to give out free food, I will most adamantly require of the suppliant that he/she sit in obedience to my instruction. Else don't hold me to be your teacher if you are unwilling to submit to the teaching. I, like you, have had many a student in the past years, and not in arrogance, but in experience, those who do not submit to the teacher are only fooling themselves.

Agreed that one must be baptized in truth, but I wonder if that one is willing to perform the Scripture Law for that truth? For Divine Law says that the congregation is supposed to pay all the expenses of the Levite within their midst so that said Levite would not have to work and could easily "tread out the corn" for the eating of the congregation.

I find that most just want the free corn and are unwilling to even give the Levite a pittance if that at all. Well look around - does it appear that turning the back on the learned ones was a good idea? Like beggars in the gate come many asking - please do for us - we can't do for ourselves - and it is tempting to do just that in Mercy. However, you do no favor to the one begging - except strengthen his carnal ways.

We are commanded to "put our back to the plow" and work. Yoke yourself EVENLY - not unevenly with one who will not work. We live in a time when most everyone seems to feel they are entitled to enjoy other's work. They say freely give. So I now turn that upon the beggar - freely give.

How much giving is enough? One will say but you can't speak in the old idioms and analogies for they are too archaic and I will return to say those idioms and analogies are beautifully presented and I find it very difficult to improve.

I will say this: Drive the AUL in my ear - I wish to remain in my Master House FOREVER. That friend is the double edged sword. For many wish to separate God from Earth. It can't be done and this separation is just an illusion of the Carnal Mind which is ADVERSARY against God.

How much work is enough work? I wonder why folks are so interested in Jubilee when before now they had never heard of it? Don't misunderstand me while it may sound that I am judging others, I am not. They judge themselves. As we all do. For God looks at the heart and our intent.

God is not mocked by applications or standardized templates. This just in...please submit Form SN123456789 - MARK2 if you wish to have your sins forgiven. Please fill that form out in triplicate.

Don't you find it interesting that the so called Christians have no idea about Jubilee or for that matter Shemitah? It dawns on me why: Their pastors told them the Law has been done away with - so why study it? Divine Law - what's that? To that end - what King have you ever heard of that does not keep and hold His kingdom in Law and Equity?

The great superhero of modern false Christianity is St. Paul [not that he was heretic but he is greatly misunderstood] who declared:

Rom_3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Rom_3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Rom 3:31 Do we then nullify the Torah through the belief? Let it not be! On the contrary, we establish the Torah.

Mercy is extended unmerited favor and while it irks me a bit that so many expect the free fish sandwich [five loaves - two fishes], nevertheless the workman continue to plow the field. The thing is one man plants another man waters - BUT GOD GIVES THE INCREASE. And God is not mocked by meaningless applications.

Rather what are the causes which impel such action? I was approached a couple of weeks ago by a man who hearing of Jubilee asked if I would help him issue a claim so that his "student loans" might be forgiven and he would have more spending money. See now why Jesus spake in parables?

If all the debt was zeroed upon a man's estate would that be enough for said man to take the mantle of Christ in ministerial capacity? Or would the man enter again into Egypt as a returning slave to fill his estate with more useless possessions? How would a man keep himself from Egypt if there was a lack of knowledge? What of his latter condition - is it not FAR WORSE than the first? For AFTER having been set free - what argument is left for him when he freely returns to slavery?

Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Set-apart Spirit,

Heb 6:5 and have tasted the good Word of Elohim and the powers of the age to come,

Heb 6:6 and fall away, to renew them again to repentance – having impaled for themselves the Son of Elohim again, and put Him to open shame.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin purposely after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a slaughter offering for sins,

Heb 10:27 but some fearsome anticipation of judgment, and a fierce fire which is about to consume the opponents.

Heb 10:28 Anyone who has disregarded the Torah of Mosheh dies without compassion on the witness of two or three witnesses.

Heb 10:29 How much worse punishment do you think shall he deserve who has trampled the Son of Elohim underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was set apart as common, and insulted the Spirit of favour?

Heb 10:30 For we know Him who has said, “Vengeance is Mine, I shall repay, says YHVH.” And again, “YHVH shall judge His people.”

Heb 10:31 It is fearsome to fall into the hands of the living Elohim.

Let your conscience be your guide. Oh how the so called Pastors have deprived their flocks of even a little understanding.

Jer 27:6 And now, I have given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnetstsar the sovereign of Babel, My servant. And the beasts of the field I have also given him to serve him.

Jer 27:7 And all nations shall serve him and his son and his son’s son, until the time of his land comes. And then many nations and great sovereigns shall make him serve them.

Jer 27:8 And it shall be, the nation and reign that do not serve Nebuchadnetstsar the sovereign of Babel, and the one that does not put its neck under the yoke of the sovereign of Babel, that nation I shall punish,’ declares YHVH, ‘with the sword, and the scarcity of food, and the pestilence, until I have consumed them by his hand.

Jer 27:9 So do not listen to your prophets, or to your diviners, or to your dreamers, or to your observers of clouds, or your sorcerers, who speak to you, saying, “Do not serve the sovereign of Babel.”

Jer 27:10 For they are prophesying falsehood to you, to remove you far from your land. And I shall drive you out, and you shall perish.

Jer 27:11 But the nations that bring their necks under the yoke of the sovereign of Babel and serve him, I shall leave in their own land,’ declares YHVH, ‘and they shall till it and dwell in it.’

What was, IS and Will Be. To be found in rebellion is to be an outcast in Israel and is akin to being excommunicated from the assembly - removed FAR from one's land. It has taken me a long time to learn this lesson. I turn a deaf ear to those who would have me "fight" - it is useless unless God is in it. Rather, a proper application of Law is what is required - is the Law made void by my beliefs - NO SIR REE. If I wish to create a new Estate in this World - I must pay honor to My Mother [Church] and my Father [State of Nativity] - in the Earth, then I may leave and TAKE a Wife [citizenry]. For now I, a Husbandman, UNDER Christ in accord with Jeremiah 27 - The Word.

Or, I walk quietly, circumspect and always searching for the Will of God to manifest as Direction and Leadership for me. Question: How can I serve the Kingdom of God in Love to God and my Brethren. I think the world has it backwards - I see in myself and others: How can God serve me?

follow-up. there is precedence in regard to keeping the inner secrets in the inner circle in both Jesus' deeds and his speech to the disciples. Furthermore, ask yourself why did God choose Israel to be an example and not just give the truth to the entire world?

I spoke to a man recently who testified that he was strongly admonished in the Spirit one day for openly talking to another man about God. His testimony was very powerful and it went like this:

God: Do you like it when other's put you down and ridicule you?

Man: No.

God: I don't either. Don't speak to another soul about me unless I give you authority to do so.

Man wants so bad to be pleasing to God - to do God's work as it were - man thinks he can give the increase in the field - cause a seed to grow. It simply is not true. Man waters and plants - God gives the increase.

Granted this was testimony another man shared with me - but it is powerful. Each in his own time according to God. For the Scripture declares no man may come to God unless God calls. Who is man, the created, to overrule the Creator?

Someone has to be an example - so that other's might CHOOSE to accept a righteous life. How can I make another man righteous? He must choose righteousness. Else it is Carnal and is merely a fake facade hoping for gain. Nevertheless, leadership does not mean doing for another.

shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-01-16 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Someone has to be an example - so that other's might CHOOSE to accept a righteous life. How can I make another man righteous? He must choose righteousness. Else it is Carnal and is merely a fake facade hoping for gain. Nevertheless, leadership does not mean doing for another.

shalom,
    MJ
    Reply from a friend:

Michael...Thank you for a wonderful Bible study that should wake us all up to the truth about ourselves and what remedy God has for us!

Man shall not live by bread alone....But by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live. With that said, We, the people [The Masses] of this world, live primarily by bread alone; by the things of this world; we live by our own efforts; we live by the efforts of air, food, water, and investments....But the truth is....A well rounded life, which is a life that all of us are really seeking or should be ascribing to obtain, must not be just outer accomplishments but, should as well, be combine with inter spiritual accomplishments...The masses have no capacity for thinking for wanting to go in the right direction....The question is....What is it that makes the masses so susceptible to destructive and limited ideals?...The truth is....No one can be educated until they first seek for truth so that their faculties are ready for a Spiritually awakening....A parrot can say two times two is four but it can't do anything with it!....The masses can chant or repeat statements but they can NOT understand them...nor can they digest them or even assimilate them. And that's because as a mass they are NOT individually important.

That which we call the masses are unthinking, not because they don't have the capacity to think...it's because there has not been a spiritual development or awakening of Divine sonship taking place within each individual with The GREAT I AM....That is to say... it is very important to know that each one being has a soul with the God given individual rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness that's only truly understood within the Christ Divine Mind ....But the unthinking masses are being convinced, by the man at the top, that they are nothing and must submit themselves to collectivism...while damning individual integrity, individual freedom, individual being....And DAMN the ideal of right and wrong which really means the use of WRONG!

When people accept the ideal that there is no hope for them...It makes it so easy to be brainwashed indoctrinated to the point of not thinking because the masses have no capacity for assimilation or reasoning....That's why Christ said that it is not for them to know...Why?...Because they are Not searching for the truth thus they are Not ready to receive the truth...So if God doesn't sent them... don't cast the Christ Mind Devine Pearls before swine.

The greatest gift, that one is born with, is the power to think, reason, and love.....So why doesn't that develop more fully?...Watch the gathering black birds in the Fall season and you will see that when the leader changes direction the rest will quickly follow....When one becomes part of the unthinking follow the leader masses, they quickly fall in line marching in step to 'duck soup' fear preservation brainwashing indoctrination.....Any creator in any department of life, where there are no books are written about, has to have the faculty of going within himself and tapping the Infinity All Source of Wisdom...This can only come to a person who is aware of his identity and his importance in the presence of the Christ Mind ...Not as we, on this earth, are told today: " What can one person do?" ....Well....What is one person?...Just think of Moses...or Edison or Kettering or Michelangelo,...etc., etc.,....I can't ever remembering The U.S. Department of Education or even now a local Board of Education, as a group, ever being remembered for anything except dumbing down the students in mass...You see the real nature of our being is in the image of God. And, as I see it.... the non thinking masses are being brainwashed, held down and restricted by The Four Hidden Dynasties from bringing out their real identity of The God I Am Living Soul within.

MJ, I don't know to whom you were replying, but if it was to all of us, here are my thoughts on your post.

Careful self-righteousness and haughtiness don't lead you astray. The man that asks for guidance and thirsts for the Spirit and such knowledge is held for ransom by the one seeking pecuniary profit shall reap the same fate as those that breach the Holy Trust.

1 Samuel 2:12-36New International Version (NIV)
    Eli’s Wicked Sons

12 Eli’s sons were scoundrels; they had no regard for the Lord. 13 Now it was the practice of the priests that, whenever any of the people offered a sacrifice, the priest’s servant would come with a three-pronged fork in his hand while the meat was being boiled 14 and would plunge the fork into the pan or kettle or caldron or pot. Whatever the fork brought up the priest would take for himself. This is how they treated all the Israelites who came to Shiloh. 15 But even before the fat was burned, the priest’s servant would come and say to the person who was sacrificing, “Give the priest some meat to roast; he won’t accept boiled meat from you, but only raw.”

16 If the person said to him, “Let the fat be burned first, and then take whatever you want,” the servant would answer, “No, hand it over now; if you don’t, I’ll take it by force.”

17 This sin of the young men was very great in the Lord’s sight, for they[a] were treating the Lord’s offering with contempt.

18 But Samuel was ministering before the Lord—a boy wearing a linen ephod. 19 Each year his mother made him a little robe and took it to him when she went up with her husband to offer the annual sacrifice. 20 Eli would bless Elkanah and his wife, saying, “May the Lord give you children by this woman to take the place of the one she prayed for and gave to[b] the Lord.” Then they would go home. 21 And the Lord was gracious to Hannah; she gave birth to three sons and two daughters. Meanwhile, the boy Samuel grew up in the presence of the Lord.

22 Now Eli, who was very old, heard about everything his sons were doing to all Israel and how they slept with the women who served at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 23 So he said to them, “Why do you do such things? I hear from all the people about these wicked deeds of yours. 24 No, my sons; the report I hear spreading among the Lord’s people is not good. 25 If one person sins against another, God[c] may mediate for the offender; but if anyone sins against the Lord, who will intercede for them?” His sons, however, did not listen to their father’s rebuke, for it was the Lord’s will to put them to death.

26 And the boy Samuel continued to grow in stature and in favor with the Lord and with people.
    Prophecy Against the House of Eli

27 Now a man of God came to Eli and said to him, “This is what the Lord says: ‘Did I not clearly reveal myself to your ancestor’s family when they were in Egypt under Pharaoh? 28 I chose your ancestor out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to go up to my altar, to burn incense, and to wear an ephod in my presence. I also gave your ancestor’s family all the food offerings presented by the Israelites. 29 Why do you[d] scorn my sacrifice and offering that I prescribed for my dwelling? Why do you honor your sons more than me by fattening yourselves on the choice parts of every offering made by my people Israel?’

30 “Therefore the Lord, the God of Israel, declares: ‘I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever.’ But now the Lord declares: ‘Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained. 31 The time is coming when I will cut short your strength and the strength of your priestly house, so that no one in it will reach old age, 32 and you will see distress in my dwelling. Although good will be done to Israel, no one in your family line will ever reach old age. 33 Every one of you that I do not cut off from serving at my altar I will spare only to destroy your sight and sap your strength, and all your descendants will die in the prime of life.

34 “‘And what happens to your two sons, Hophni and Phinehas, will be a sign to you—they will both die on the same day. 35 I will raise up for myself a faithful priest, who will do according to what is in my heart and mind. I will firmly establish his priestly house, and they will minister before my anointed one always. 36 Then everyone left in your family line will come and bow down before him for a piece of silver and a loaf of bread and plead, “Appoint me to some priestly office so I can have food to eat.”’”

Leadership is a duty, not a choice of charity. If we fail to lead thinking that those that come asking are beggars, we are no better than the LORD's enemies. All comes from the LORD, you will receive because the LORD will provide, let not your prejudices be stumbling blocks that keep others from receiving the Gospels.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    Some are looking to me to provide a template for making the Jubilee Claim.

The more I consider it, the more dangerous for the claimant, it sounds. Radical responsibility is my word/name.

There is no need for templates, be humble, share with the people the Gospel, explain how those that were tasked with the Trust breached it for their own gain, and then “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

Gavilan,

Thank you for your admonition. While I am not responding to any particular post but rather to a "mind set" that begs the false premise of entitlement. In truth, once one learns to fan the Divine Spark within, there is no outer anointing or leadership that is required of any man. Nevertheless most men I find look without their windows instead of within their own house. This act, in my opinion, is a grave mistake.

Therefore, I ask of no man to lead me. For that is men doing unseemly deeds with other men [homosexuality]. Sodomy of the Mind - as it were - MK Ultra.

As for my part, the moment I quit asking others for Spiritual assistance and I started asking the Holy Spirit, then and only then, did God use others to bring me that which I sought. Either it came from others or directly from revelation. Most times these days the latter but in the beginning whilst I was still in "training wheels" I relied on others that God brought into my life.

Being open and honest, I admit I am a bit jaded regarding this generation. So I apologize if my tone is not well received. Nevertheless people see what they wish to see as they project outwardly what inwardly they wish to hide. Reference the bully on the playground.

As for my own part, i humbled myself and paid a great price to obtain knowledge. I paid well over 100k to those who actually know and not just internet spinsters guessing and straining at a gnat. However, in the end, if I choose to be charitable it is, like you say, my choice. And this is at the heart of my monologue. I have a friend who will not allow me to do anything for him unless he pays me. If he asks me to do anything for him or his business we have a standing agreement that I work for $100/hr. Now then, he never assumes my time and labor is free - he always goes digging into his wallet to pay me saying "how much do I owe you."

What I mean to say in the foregoing is that my friend ALLOWS me to be charitable towards him because he has Honor. He respects me and my time. Because he knows that time spent on him is Opportunity lost on me. So he always seeks to pay me and in doing so he gives me the Opportunity to be charitable in love to him. Others, and believe me I see plenty of others, think that my time is free for them and they NEVER open the discourse with what is your billing rate. Rather, when I ask them "how can I help you, and then tell them I will prepare a proposal for my labor" most times I never hear back from these.

This mindset is repugnant to me. For it lacks honor, respect and love. Those who have this mindset are rampant on the internet today. I hear them claiming to use "this man's process or that man's process" but the process is NEVER their own. These have no honor and thus they will always be held in limited liability as a child in a grown man's house. Now some who read these words will smart from them and that again is projection/reflection - the "mirror of the mind" can be a bear to those who lack Honor and Respect for themselves and others.

Now some will say these words are arrogant or prideful. That is not so. As for me and my house, I would assist those who might make a claim for Jubilee, but be assured I will not write the claim for them. If they want someone to write for them let them go hire a writer. If one wants someone to teach them, let them go hire a teacher.

Now then if leadership is a duty - so then is the duty for those who are being led to SUBMIT entirely to the leader. Are you ready to be the wife? Or are you just sitting under the table eating the breadcrumbs that fall? Again, I am not writing at you or directing at you Gavilan, I speak to a mindset of entitlement absent honor, respect or love and for that matter faith too.

Mindset. If I am not compelled by the Spirit to lead, then I refuse to lead. But Carnality, just like Barrabas, thinks to usher in some sort of idea "God's Kingdom" under their own will. This I liken to the "blind leading the blind." If I feel directed to lead and enter upon a relationship with a suppliant before my court, I will offer that Spiritually before the Throne, if I gain confirmation to act, then so be it. Otherwise, I will not act. God gives the increase - not man.

And who am I to think that I can lead other's to God? Enter the "business plan" stage left. Let me now quote the Word so as to not be misunderstood:

Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, [s]he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Joh 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
    Joh 2:4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
    Joh 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

Shalom,
    MJ

Can you know the end from the beginning....you better believe it!

Joh 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

Comment: Third Spiritual day [after 2000 years] - Galilee is symbol for the Kingdom of God. Mother of Jesus = Holy Spirit. With these keys lets proceed. Come with me Spiritually speaking - try to leave the flesh aspect in the dust where it belongs.

Joh 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.

Comment: The flesh man and his flesh students - were called to attend the marriage

Joh 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Comment: They are fed up with water [the fleshly understanding of the Word in Christ Jesus] it is time for Jonah to be loosed out of the "great fish". Jonah means "The Dove" - one of its roots is yahyin - which means wine.

Joh 2:4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

Comment: She is early. It was not yet time for the wine to be granted. But she wants to give liberally unto them that Ask, Seek and Knock [ASK].

Joh 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

Comment: The Holy Spirit working thru the servants [elect/remnant] guiding them into The Way = The Word. This Woman has Authority! She is in Charge. You ready to take orders from a Woman? Reference Proverbs 31. She is the Teacher in the Tent.

Joh 2:6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.

Comment: Six water pots: Six for the Six Thousands years allotted to mankind - water = fleshly understandings in Christ Jesus.

Joh 2:7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.

Comment: For six thousand years the Church under self willed leadership has been teaching INPERFECT DOCTRINE. These self professed leaders are in their own vanity leading their people into bondage under the yoke of misunderstanding. Notice the stony pots were filled to the brim. The stone pots are man's stony heart - stubborn and self willed. Always "my way" says man. Well that way leads to crossing over Jordan - Death.

Joh 2:8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.

Comment: Now then He instructs [but notice all of the foregoing is UNDER the OVERSEEING of the Holy Spirit in Administration] the servants. Can you now hear His voice? This is a Command to the Joseph company, to the Timothy company, to the Onesimus company - go and take the NEW WINE to Ninevah [the World]. But you can't put NEW WINE in an old wine sack - BE CAREFUL how you distribute the NEW WINE.

Joh 2:9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,

Comment: Now then, the Earthly rulers know not from whence the NEW WINE came they want to know by what Authority Timothy speaks [elect/remnant] which is to say which institution ordained [by the hands of men] ordained the teacher. They love the New Wine but they want to CONTROL its dissemination. While the rulers are BLIND - the servants know.

Revelation did not come to Simon thru Flesh and Blood; therefore Jesus surnamed him Simon bar JONAH. Son of the Dove. He, received the NEW WINE by and thru the Administration of the Holy Spirit. Therefore the SERVANTS know well where the Wisdom comes.

Furthermore, the servants know You cannot put NEW WINE in an old wine skin. Therefore one steeped in Christ JESUS is being prepared so that he/she can receive the NEW WINE. One must be renewed in Jesus CHRIST. Therefore I find that those who have no religion at all understand much better what the Scriptures are telling us about OURSELVES and our NATURE.

Man is NOT God kind. But Father El Elyon, by and thru the Administration of the Holy Spirit [El Shaddai] is about the business of raising up Spiritual Children [god kind].

SELF WILL ain't gonna cut the mustard. There is a way that seems right unto a man - and yet it leads to death. So at least those in Christ JESUS are left with a moral code - even if that is all they see. The NEW WINE is coming. Others are partaking of it this day.

Joh 2:10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

Comment: The former rain was poured out upon the Early Church and they had the mystery - but men crept in privately [secretly] and slowly perverted her [Church = Eve] from within. They taught the Gospel but with a twist. They taught it thru the eyes of man [his senses] and thus the Spiritual Eyes of the Church were closed. This is Adam/Eve and the Serpent! What has been will be and there is nothing new. However, there will be another outpouring of the Holy Spirit [Latter Rain] and the WATER will turn into WINE. This is the sign of Jona. Cahn you receive it?

It is only an evil and perverse generations that looks for "signs of the times" and this is what Jesus said. He went further and called them Adulterers - as they really want to continue in their rebellion up until the time they see the sign and then and only then turn - mocking God.

Joh 2:11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Comment: The end from the beginning. To those who WILLINGLY oppress, to those who know the truth and use power and office to suppress the truth, this is WILLFUL blasphemy of the Holy Spirit - these FORBID other to marry Christ.

1Ti_4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Comment: They intentionally keep their laity on milk so that the "child" cannot grow. Thus they forbid the child the "spiritual food" that the child requires. This has nothing to do with putting food in your mouth. Rather in putting knowledge in the head and experience in the hands. These lock the child in the house of a "canon" or a "reed". Other "meats" are ready to be consumed - by the mind - and each should consume according to his appetite.

===============

Those who seek with their whole being FIND - and that is a promise of God and does not depend on any man.

Pro 31:1 The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.
    Pro 31:2 What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-01-16 at 04:20 PM.