Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blockchain

Blockchain

Name:  2027550.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  19.4 KB

Bitcoin is starting to come into its own as a digital currency, but the blockchain technology behind it could prove to be much more significant.

Author Melanie Swan, Founder of the Institute for Blockchain Studies, explains that the blockchain is essentially a public ledger with potential as a worldwide, decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of all assets—not just finances, but property and intangible assets such as votes, software, health data, and ideas.[Amazon link $12.49 kindle/$13.99 paperback]
    Hmmm...I wonder if those "smart contracts" might be "exchange contracts"? This might be related to bitcoin somehow afaik.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-11-15 at 07:51 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Name:  mineraurum2a-e1407516897570.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  151.7 KB

Gold is respected throughout the world for its timeless value. As a standard of beauty, a universal form of treasure, a hedge against inflation, and a safe haven in times of instability, gold has been synonymous with wealth for five thousand years.

"And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

JohnnyCash
    The banking cabal still has gold, silver and bitcoin on lock down but 2015 will see this lockdown challenged like never before.

Blockchain is reminiscent of 'ball and chain'.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Name:  mineraurum2a-e1407516897570.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  151.7 KB

Gold is respected throughout the world for its timeless value. As a standard of beauty, a universal form of treasure, a hedge against inflation, and a safe haven in times of instability, gold has been synonymous with wealth for five thousand years.

The usage of gold and silver as money began with the priest class eons ago.
    The usage of gold and silver as money has many problems in an of itself..

I realize this is a radical departure from my past position, but new information has altered my view.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Name:  2027550.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  19.4 KB

Hmmm...I wonder if those "smart contracts" might be "exchange contracts"? This might be related to bitcoin somehow afaik.

I will definitely need to look into bitcoin and programming more.

Stirring as always, allodial.

JohnnyCash
    Former U.S. Mint director Edmund Moy has a seat on the board of advisors for Coin.co, a company that helps large corporations and organizations accept Bitcoin.
    http://www.coinworld.com/news/bitcoi...mismatics.html

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The usage of gold and silver as money began with the priest class eons ago.
    The usage of gold and silver as money has many problems in an of itself..

I realize this is a radical departure from my past position, but new information has altered my view.
    Name:  PeakEdited1-300x125.png
Views: 668
Size:  85.5 KB
    That's very interesting. Reminds me of gold-pressed latinum.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Former U.S. Mint director Edmund Moy has a seat on the board of advisors for Coin.co, a company that helps large corporations and organizations accept Bitcoin.
    http://www.coinworld.com/news/bitcoi...mismatics.html
    The interesting thing about Bitcoin is that, it doesn't appear to be much different than the social credit system behind the SSA. The pretense of Bitcoin is that its 'something new' when its not.

I wonder if the word blockchain is related to the word teamster or blocked assets or with the block and tackle chain hoist that is used to slaughter cattle?

When I first heard the word 'blockchain' it reminded me of the chain gangs America would employ of their prison capital. -Commentor at bitcoinmagazine.com
    blockchain = obstruct + bondage? Blocked assets would be assets that the owner or beneficiary is obstructed/prevent from having direct access or title to. Chain? Hmm they are all chained together ..like a chain gain? Hmm.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-15-15 at 09:14 PM.

JohnnyCash
    I just discovered a 20% Amazon discount is available when paying with bitcoin at purse.io
    Thank You! I would like to give you a big hug. I realize this is a radical departure from my past position, but new information has altered my view.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 02-16-15 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    I just discovered a 20% Amazon discount is available when paying with bitcoin at purse.io
    Thank You! I would like to give you a big hug. I realize this is a radical departure from my past position, but new information has altered my view.
    Allow me to explain.

The book, "The Lost Science of Money" by Stephen Zarlenga is a highly recommended read from myself. (Big thanks to allodial for this one).

The book goes into great historical detail about money and the resultants of its alterations and usages throughout time.

The gold and silver money system came from the east. It was a development out of religion from the priest class as a form of social control.

Two inherent problems of the gold and silver money system is the usury error and outflow of gold and silver coin from a domestic system to systems exterior to itself.

The usury error is a bastardization of increase. Increase occurs naturally with living things (animals, plants, and slaves). Gold and silver do not reproduce themselves yet debt will have interest attached thereto.

Outflow of coin from a realm is a problem when there is less currency circulating in a system with no replenishment. Outflow tends to be exacerbated by either war or profligate spending.

Furthermore, who controls the money supply tends to result in concentration of wealth with the resultant as the eventual breakdown of and chaos within that society.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 02-21-15 at 10:08 AM.