Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pay to the Order of...

There is 'reverence' and there is 'fear'. It is said that 'fear' is sometimes a mistranslation of 'reverence'.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-27-16 at 08:50 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I rented and watched The Last Temptation of Christ last night. It had been so many years I almost forgot how this depicted the dangers of sacrifice so very clearly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

My reading is that anybody can be a state bank, but only certain people (persons) qualify for FDIC coverage.

Attachment 3947
    That was very forthright of McFadden to say Congress was legislating for the bankers only.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    That was very forthright of McFadden to say Congress was legislating for the bankers only.
    They only have jurisdiction over persons and things within their jurisdiction.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Most Christians are traumatized mind-control victims and one of the worst mind control program of all is the Christian end times programming....Michael let others think what they want..they do the bidding of Satan [ego]....accusing the brethren and anyone they do not agree with.....You are an eternal person that's not fragmented in the spirit of Elohim YHWH.... Most Christians believed that they are saved, and are waiting for their mind controlled Rapture dogma to whisk them off to some heaven place that can happen at any time or any day now!...What happens when it doesn't happen?...They will turn on each other....The truth is....The Death of the flesh [i.e., Death of Ego is the true rapture].... End Times programming dictates that all Christian people BELIEVE in a literal End Time interpretation of the Bible and if they don’t, THEN THEY ARE GOING TO HELL....When you can love one who would crucify you...That is true love!...So, take comfort in knowing that GOD IS WITHIN YOU!...

All Movies, as a whole, are used for Mind Control in some form or another....and some more than others...So one, of course, must have discernment...It's only when the “I” recognizes the soul within, and recognizes the God within, who made that soul, will the “I” ever realize the enlightenment that God is the master of his destiny...That's when the brainwashing programming will begin to break and where the humbling process of removing the ego begins.

Should we marvel in the physical senses of the New world Order Dogma?...Indeed, the reigning world system does have rulership over this planet..... Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God....John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that whosoever killeth you shall think that he offereth service unto God....Yes we have hatred in this world, we have infirmity, we have lack, we have poverty…It's only through the Father’s unconditional love that's found within that we can overcome this world and move on.
    Last edited by kelly; 04-28-16 at 11:28 AM.

That Love begins by forgiving Yourself. If you cannot, or more often, will not do that then you continue to project that evil is a real thing when God is only Love.

Name:  Gospel of Thomas True Identity.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  112.9 KB

I AM THAT I AM

Name:  I AM REDEMPTION.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  135.3 KB

I am eternal and I will surely REDEEM you.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Is anybody getting that? It is the Trustee's responsibility to do what is best for the beneficiary. I am the Resulting Trustee. View the Signature Page on 13 of 24 of Doc 25-1 as it is published on PACER. In contemplation of Redemption I am Rectifying the Judiciary.

Attachment 3957
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-28-16 at 03:45 PM.

P.S. Pay to the Order of David Merrill Twenty Million, $20,000,000.00.

The ORDER is Son of the Patroon, as authorized by MELCHIZEDEK. - Where Abraham tithed in the Valley of the Kings.

Name:  Laws of Moses paleo-Hebrew.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  111.4 KB

Name:  Laws of Moses Pentateuch.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  80.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    Most Christians are traumatized mind-control victims and one of the worst mind control program of all is the Christian end times programming....Michael let others think what they want..they do the bidding of Satan [ego]....accusing the brethren and anyone they do not agree with.....You are an eternal person that's not fragmented in the spirit of Elohim YHWH.... Most Christians believed that they are saved, and are waiting for their mind controlled Rapture dogma to whisk them off to some heaven place that can happen at any time or any day now!...What happens when it doesn't happen?...They will turn on each other....The truth is....The Death of the flesh [i.e., Death of Ego is the true rapture].... End Times programming dictates that all Christian people BELIEVE in a literal End Time interpretation of the Bible and if they don’t, THEN THEY ARE GOING TO HELL....When you can love one who would crucify you...That is true love!...So, take comfort in knowing that GOD IS WITHIN YOU!...

All Movies, as a whole, are used for Mind Control in some form or another....and some more than others...So one, of course, must have discernment...It's only when the “I” recognizes the soul within, and recognizes the God within, who made that soul, will the “I” ever realize the enlightenment that God is the master of his destiny...That's when the brainwashing programming will begin to break and where the humbling process of removing the ego begins.

Should we marvel in the physical senses of the New world Order Dogma?...Indeed, the reigning world system does have rulership over this planet..... Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God....John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that whosoever killeth you shall think that he offereth service unto God....Yes we have hatred in this world, we have infirmity, we have lack, we have poverty…It's only through the Father’s unconditional love that's found within that we can overcome this world and move on.
    Thank you. I remember when I was extremely dogmatic concerning history and literal expressions - which are good - but these are but a shadow. Thank you for reminding us that Jesus disciplined his disciples. Consider that statement concerning disciplining is the purification of the natural man into a Spiritual State. But then later those disciples were sent to the world which is a statement of the purification of our Land [our natural Earthly estate]. Thusly BOTH feet are washed. And the two become one and the Celestial Man sits down as a 7th day Man.

What is being put on trial right before our eyes today is LOVE. Will love of self rule or will Love of God and others win the day. For Jesus said the Love of God and Love of other hang all the Law and the Prophets. Thusly we love each other by keeping the Divine Law which is law common to the Divine Kingdom. Thusly in keeping the law - we love each other! and Our Land is healed.

with the knowledge of the lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of the world - consider the following as elaboration of that fact:

Joh 1:9 He was the very Light, Which lighteth every man [without distinction] that cometh into the created world.
    Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world came into being by Him, and the world knew Him not.

The lamb lied down in the creation = Christ JESUS. Thusly Jesus stood surety for the entire kingdom - that included the created world. Did Jesus argue before Pilate?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

This image might make my point more clearly to the average reader:

Name:  Jurisdiction ministerial authority.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  237.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    Most Christians are traumatized mind-control victims and one of the worst mind control program of all is the Christian end times programming....Michael let others think what they want..they do the bidding of Satan [ego]....accusing the brethren and anyone they do not agree with.....You are an eternal person that's not fragmented in the spirit of Elohim YHWH.... Most Christians believed that they are saved, and are waiting for their mind controlled Rapture dogma to whisk them off to some heaven place that can happen at any time or any day now!...What happens when it doesn't happen?...They will turn on each other....The truth is....The Death of the flesh [i.e., Death of Ego is the true rapture].... End Times programming dictates that all Christian people BELIEVE in a literal End Time interpretation of the Bible ....
    I suppose it depends on what you mean by "Christian". Was a term used to describe the saints (the holy ones). The Simonians and other Gnostics also borrowed the term for themselves. The pop culture "end times" concepts being foisted on many was conjured up out of Oxford University Press with the help of a Cyrus Scofield who set out with others to convince "the world" that Israel had yet to obtain the promised land (book of Joshua) which it did and keeping it was conditional. Scofield's annotated Bible is 'conveniently' missing footnotes in the book of Joshua since he and his cohorts were trying to fabricate this movement of Israel's obtaining the promised land being in the future (futurism redux). And part of the plan may have been to support non-scriptural ideas about world domination.

Some suggest "the end" or "an end" came in 70 A.D. But yet still the time or age of the gentiles may have yet to come to an end. The true saint isn't a Gentile.

Last edited by allodial; 04-29-16 at 06:16 PM.