Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Enforcing R4C

Hyssop has been hung in homes to provide protection Enforcement from the evil eye, Baal all seeing Egyptian enslaver Government adversary . . It has also been planted frequently on graves as protection for the dead from the living who needs decedent protection or ending relationships with the dead ."Purge me with hyssop," the Bible records, "and I will be clean."OUR new testimonial Christs passover blood. is transferred in ones testimony thumb print. dip Hyssop in blood imprint doorposts old testimonial then .The temple transfer right down in your soul destroy this temple and it will rise in 3 days, the word is Gods in blood I testify to the word of God is that R4C a biblical You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. Bound in truth headlights on high beam The law could never save us; it never had the power to do anything but show us how we should be. Only the blood of the lamb has the power to redeem us from our bondage to enslavement . Only the blood of the Jesus applied to the doorposts of your heart. will save you from destruction and grant you freedom from being dead in law. Whats written on your heart is discussing that darkness and spreading new light being a member or becoming a suitor has little to do with sharing the light if it did u never would have become a member . I impart a fortunate light is shared in all posts discerning one darkness is easy as we all been their its revisiting and reposting or maturing that light. finding one annoying or interesting is enforcing truth.

The rule of 3 applies in R4C, "They" (whoever the they is offering you something) can offer 3 times and each must be refused for cause. Satan tempted the Christ 3 times, each was refused for cause.

There can be no "enforcement" till they have tried 3 times. If you stand on your refusals for cause, they will usually depart. There may be some wailing and gnashing of teeth, but a calm, peaceful stand on your refusals, they will retreat.

The world abounds with procurators - lawyers, guardians, trustees and legislators who generally obtain our EXPRESS consent. Courts and other government agencies, on the other hand, use the IMPLIED, or tacit procuration. A plea of 'not guilty' on behalf of a mute accused by a magistrate is such an example.

"An express procuration is one made by the express consent of the parties. AN IMPLIED OR TACIT PROCURATION TAKES PLACE WHEN AN INDIVIDUAL SEES ANOTHER MANAGING HIS AFFAIRS AND DOES NOT INTERFERE TO PREVENT IT." Black's supra, p. 1087 [emphasis mine]

"Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison." Matthew 5:25

To avoid Caesar's prison, you must first avoid his courts. And a means to such ends could be in securing agreements (stipulations) with your adversary, so as to undermine his cause of action. Your position thus gains its greatest strength, not where you and your adversary differ - but where you agree. Lacking knowledge of the word registry has confused the best of scholars and
    millions of students...

So who owns the UCC registry?? Men,, private businessmen....They own the
    World Bank.

So please enlighten my brother as to how registering in the
    record that proves you have submitted to mans rules, denying God's first
    command,

So in light of your own words and the facts prevailing that the UCC is owned
    privately and admits it is a false god on the first page ,,,,why encourage
    brothers to submit themselves to it??

God's first commandment was first so we would not get off track and be
    swayed by the lure of money and false gods.....we all no every birth is registered how else did herod find Christ.

[QUOTE=martin earl;20428]The rule of 3 applies in R4C, "They" (whoever the they is offering you something) can offer 3 times and each must be refused for cause. Satan tempted the Christ 3 times, each was refused for cause.

There can be no "enforcement" till they have tried 3 times. Informing and testimony r4c case file paid instructions sent Federal clerk/ /police chief/ Window Clerk /jp is the rule of 3 refusing one at a time is gnashing or nipping at the bud killing buds and branches and tree redemption and a repository of that forgiveness ones cherry tree free of seed and toil.the unholy 3 refused at once highest court lowest court chief CEO policy services.1ticket2no plea3found guilty4enforcement and warrant bennifit ssn cusip# salvage the bond social security collection debt on filed and un filed
    Last edited by xparte; 01-31-16 at 05:03 PM. Reason: metaphorically seeking

[QUOTE=xparte;20434]
    Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    The rule of 3 applies in R4C, "They" (whoever the they is offering you something) can offer 3 times and each must be refused for cause. Satan tempted the Christ 3 times, each was refused for cause.
    When in court once I held up the BC and asked the judge "who owns this BC"? No response.
    After I said this is the third time who owns this BC?
    She said I have no idea and left the bench.

I laughed so loud people wanted to know what is funny. After explaining I needed to explain, "In certain circles, that is hilarious!"

They finally started chuckling, but at how peculiar I am...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I laughed so loud people wanted to know what is funny. After explaining I needed to explain, "In certain circles, that is hilarious!"

They finally started chuckling, but at how peculiar I am...
    Its funny, that's why.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

"In certain circles, that is hilarious!" After I said this is the third time who owns this {BC]?
    She said I have no idea and left the bench.I once extended that BC pass the CLERK handing it direct to Judge insertion 9/tithes .of Roman Rule forceful entry.Leaving the bench returning once twice three her excitement building on each return a climatic ending. Its funny, that's why.

The r4c is laying pipe and its record is how deep. Not Being a BC IS stiff reminder for the lustful at law go fu** yourselves. metaphorically seeking reading betwix enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Hi all,

How is an R4C enforced, especially for a court case? Can anyone share their experience with this? Thanks!

Hi Moxie;

I have spent a couple years Rectifying the Judiciary utilizing four evidence repositories. Though in transition yet, I am attaching the more recent evolution - Notifying the President and contemplating garnishment of the Secretary's salary.

As suitors and others notify the President and Secretary as principal pressure to honor Refusal for Cause should become more recognizable.
    Attached Images Attached Images