Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

JohnnyCash
    Whether or not we're earning "wages" - the experience of many here and at LH (I'm guessing you mean LostHorizons ) shows we don't owe income withholding tax on it. Your return is an affidavit of how much income you made under the Revenue Acts. Our experience does not show automatic rejection of 0-income returns, but refunds, just like the IRS computers are programmed to issue. See here even I got one:

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Whether or not we're earning "wages" - the experience of many here and at LH (I'm guessing you mean LostHorizons ) shows we don't owe income withholding tax on it. Your return is an affidavit of how much income you made under the Revenue Acts. Our experience does not show automatic rejection of 0-income returns, but refunds, just like the IRS computers are programmed to issue. See here even I got one:

Wow thats misleading!
    You said you last filed and received a refund in 08 for tax year 07. Thats a refund check issued in year 09 so what is going on here Johnny?
    Also, nobody is getting refunds from filing a CtC return...................they are all getting 5,000.00 penalty's issued to them for filing a CtC return.
    And everyone who posted a refund check on the LH site are getting hit with the 5,000.00 penalties on top of having to pay the refund back and the interest accumulated to pay what they were refunded.
    And the author of CtC is sitting in federal prison because of it.
    Last edited by jesse james; 03-30-12 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Wow thats misleading!
    You said you last filed and received a refund in 08 for tax year 07. Thats a refund check issued in year 09 so what is going on here Johnny?
    Also, nobody is getting refunds from filing a CtC return...................they are all getting 5,000.00 penalty's issued to them for filing a CtC return.
    And everyone who posted a refund check on the LH site are getting hit with the 5,000.00 penalties on top of having to pay the refund back and the interest accumulated to pay what they were refunded.
    Unfortunately I have to agree with Jesse here. My TY 2005 (first year of CtC) return was initially refunded, but now they're illegally levying on that (as in: violating 6331(a) 'Authority of Secretary', among other procedural violations), as well as attempting to change my other years.

PH being jailed cannot be a testimony of CtC's legitimacy on its face, since there have been noted issues on misdirection and falsities on the part of the IRS throughout his trial (I'd source, but LH has been having some database issues that I'm not sure will be corrected anytime soon, sadly).

As far as that check scan, I don't think 'Madashell' is a real city, so I'm not sure he was offering it as his own.
    Last edited by Sabo; 03-30-12 at 06:44 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Wow thats misleading!
    Happy Friday "jesse." First of all, I see you still cannot identify the whatsthis picture I earlier linked to. And no, I never said I last filed & received a refund in 08 for tax year 07. That is the refund I received after filing a near-0 return for TY08 (sanitized for protection). It appears you are attempting to mislead. And I never got a $5000 penalty. Nice attempt at fearmongering though. Do you characters even realize how much you're helping our side? Thank You!

PS. you forgot to add in the misspelled words typical of your "jesse" persona, Jay.

Agreed.. I am one of them.. 5k penalty for the whole deal..Even though I don't really disagree with the premise of my money belonging to me. I do realize that it is because of me that they are taking it, keeping it, and holding it for some sort of ransom until I completely cave. They have the upper hand. It is going to be a daunting task for most of us to recover from the CTC way of doing things..Sorry about that. I am eternally grateful to Mr. Hendrickson for at least opening my eyes to there being something wrong. But, it didn't work. And so now I and many others like me are led here. The only positive to that is at least there is a glimmer of hope that we can start from here and right the ship before we completely sink it.. Thanks everyone. And though some may not agree. I have learned a great deal from Mr. Merrill and Jesse James. I hate that there is such conflict with everyone. We are all trying to get to the same end. I hope..

JohnnyCash
    What conflict? Sabo & Taxd2death, Your time is gonna come.

Interesting interview 3/28 with veteran Drake here: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=205512

or here: http://freedomreigns.us/ALERTS.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 03-31-12 at 04:14 AM.

JohnnyCash
    Just like to point out another clue that "jesse james" here is not who he claims. He has earlier stated to be an electrician from Iowa. I linked this image and asked him about it 3 times (twice here, once in another venue). He was silent; never answered. I submit that's probably because "jesse" is not an electrician at all. That's a Lil' Ripper Stripper electricians use to strip romex, cut the sheath, strip wires & bend them. Very handy little $5 tool. Even if not all electricians use one, they'd certainly have encountered one before & know what it is. But Jesse didn't. Why? Probably because he's no electrician at all, as he indicated.

Begs the question, why the attempt to mislead and who is he really? Well if David Merrill and the suitors have uncovered some important truths, sharing them publicly, truths if widely understood would threaten the cabal's trillion dollar fraud ...

I submit that this website is fairly crawling with minions of the darkside under various pseudonyms. I find that validating & encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by Taxd2death View Post
    It is going to be a daunting task for most of us to recover from the CTC way of doing things..Sorry about that. I am eternally grateful to Mr. Hendrickson for at least opening my eyes to there being something wrong. But, it didn't work.
    Are you saying the entire CtC movement is 'dead'? What about those who are sole proprietors/self-employed who simply rebut 1099's and don't really have any problem with the IRS? It seems the CtC 'approach' gets 'thwarted' in the attempt to recover monies withheld by an "employer".

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxd2death View Post
    I am getting ready to apply remedy to my situation. Hopefully, going forward, it will have some immediate relief. But, past years will be tough. And if there is a tomorrow for me and my wife, then I hope it proves brighter than the yesterdays, as far as this stuff goes.
    I know that from now on, I will study harder and learn better. I am thankful to all of you, especially Mr. Merrill. At least the folks here haven't come under too much fire and there seems to be a more educated "aura", if you will, in this forum. Looking forward to more learning, more doing, and taking back my identity. And by the way, I don't really believe that people like Jesse and Johnny mean any harm to each other or anyone here. I think they are both quite smart about this whole thing. I have learned from both. Hopefully, they meet some common ground soon. For the sake of Suitors.
    As a peaceful inhabitant, I certainly mean no harm to anyone. Jesse is probably unhappy about not gaining any traction. His only following here is other quatlosers and his other sock-puppet usernames.

I doubt the purpose of joining this club is to beat us over the head with it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    As a peaceful inhabitant, I certainly mean no harm to anyone. Jesse is probably unhappy about not gaining any traction. His only following here is other quatlosers and his other sock-puppet usernames.

I doubt the purpose of joining this club is to beat us over the head with it.
    Fair enough. I think you both have awfully valid points.