Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

This suitor is in International Settlements at a huge international bank. I believe about the time we were waiting for the refund he inquired with his co-worker's sister, the IRS attorney and she remarked how his file was secured above her pay grade. Interesting that was a First for her. And unheard of - sealing a file from IRS attorneys. But maybe they discovered they knew each other too?

He turned out to be one of the three suitors involved in financial advice/banking that led me to the conclusion that people in the financial industry attract Frivpens. Not that the IRS has a legal right - just that if someone is making a living from endorsers of private credit the IRS is emboldened to try something. Now I inquire before helping somebody through a Libel of Review.

All in all though, I cannot promise anything about the actions of others.

Redeemed Lawful Money Reduction

Hello David,

I'm new here. Is using line 21 on 1040 form "redeemed in lawful money reduction still working provided all checks have been properly stamped? Was wondering if there is any more successes since 2009?
    Thanks for all the interesting comments and work, Johnny

Hi Johnny;

Welcome to StSC!

I was just looking at a FrivPen warning and got an updated Link to the same old Memorandum as recently cited. So I really don't spend much time on this thread.

I get a lot of successful reports though. Just the other day...

David,

This morning I have news of federal refund (attached) as result of lawful money tax return filing. Have wonderful example docs from start to finish, just need to sanitize. So a big THANK YOU! there.
    He sanitized them for use but I refrain from putting them on the forums because of a NY Tort Attorney who likes to publish the PACER docs on a skeptical website thinking he is affecting process. Since the purpose is to publish process there is no real problem but I don't like to see suitors' home addresses displayed to that mentality for ridicule.

The good news however is that your metaphysics is what is really at work. There is a new example here, with documentation. This suitor never filed a Libel of Review to establish an evidence repository and may have encouraged the IRS agent to start FrivPen process. So he will likely re-file a more standard 1040 Form, set up an evidence repository and file the Redeemed Lawful Money Return next year instead. Once they get that ball rolling they would rather get the suitor into an administrative argument, just creating a sad FrivPen, ignoring the law.

Lots of folks are getting full refunds on the evidence alone, the demands on the backsides of paychecks etc. but I am skeptical about going forward without a proper evidence repository (record).

Regards,

David Merrill.

Smile redeeming lawful money since mid 2012

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi Johnny;

Welcome to StSC!

I was just looking at a FrivPen warning and got an updated Link to the same old Memorandum as recently cited. So I really don't spend much time on this thread.

I get a lot of successful reports though. Just the other day...

He sanitized them for use but I refrain from putting them on the forums because of a NY Tort Attorney who likes to publish the PACER docs on a skeptical website thinking he is affecting process. Since the purpose is to publish process there is no real problem but I don't like to see suitors' home addresses displayed to that mentality for ridicule.

The good news however is that your metaphysics is what is really at work. There is a new example here, with documentation. This suitor never filed a Libel of Review to establish an evidence repository and may have encouraged the IRS agent to start FrivPen process. So he will likely re-file a more standard 1040 Form, set up an evidence repository and file the Redeemed Lawful Money Return next year instead. Once they get that ball rolling they would rather get the suitor into an administrative argument, just creating a sad FrivPen, ignoring the law.

Lots of folks are getting full refunds on the evidence alone, the demands on the backsides of paychecks etc. but I am skeptical about going forward without a proper evidence repository (record).

Regards,

David Merrill.

Hello, I wanted to thank you for explaining the concept of lawful money and how to redeem for L. money, it's amazing how a bit of knowledge can go such a long way, thank you very much david!! (I just received the refund for state and local tax, federal refund I received over month ago, full refund of course direct deposited)

samuel gansburg

Welcome Sam!!

It is always a delight when my career contributes to someone's prosperity and happiness!!

Here is a Letter (3176 attached) that is quite recent as of this Post. By the number though it is likely the same rendition as of 2007.

This suitor has had no problems with the IRS in the past so it might have been better to file a Libel of Review and set up an evidence repository preemptively.

Here are the two citations on the Letter. Click Here and Here.

I assume by the filename that the 2007 Memorandum about Frivolous Positions is not revised but I would like the Reader here to refresh themselves and see if you can find a Position that is applicable to redeeming lawful money as found on our application of the law?

Thanks for examining this objectively,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-27-14 at 03:24 PM.

A suitor on the brain trust brought these up - I believe you can find these a few pages back...

http://www.irs.gov/irb/2010-17_IRB/ar13.html

This one looks new!

http://www.irs.gov/Tax-Professionals...s-Introduction
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-29-14 at 12:46 AM.

This suitor intuitively neglected to make a Claim for a Refund by leaving Item 74(a) blank. Therefore the IRS Agent who sent the Letter is doubly in error to threaten a $5K FrivPen.

[As I develop "flutter" from dither and toggle applied to the Five Cube Sum Number Locks I gain some useful insight into Artificial Intuition.]

I developed the Title 12 Citations a little so to complete a more-rounded and better developed Claim in Yehoshuah H'Natzrith H'Massiach - natzar being BRANCH, David's coronation name. This assembles a great mental model around Archelaus being KING while Antipas and Philip were only TETRARCHs in Israel.

So this Counterclaim (attached) is designed to be heard, meaning that it will be served on the Attorney General as well according to the FRCP whereas the typical Libel of Review is dismissed and designed to set up an evidence repository for future Refusals for Cause. This new Counterclaim does both.

Enjoy,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here is a more recent Memorandum. Check out the top of Page 15 and remember that Demanding Redeemed Lawful Money means you hold US notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes.

P.S. This was brought to my attention by a suitor who has just received his full state and federal refunds for the third year straight.

P.P.S. I am a bit concerned about this disclaimer -

This document, including the relevant legal authorities cited, is not
    intended to provide an exhaustive list of frivolous tax arguments. Merely
    because a frivolous argument is not included in this document does not
    mean that it is not frivolous. Taxpayers may not rely on frivolous
    arguments to avoid or evade federal taxes. The government and courts are
    not precluded from penalizing taxpayers who raise a frivolous argument
    not addressed in this document.
    When dealing with property rights does not the mere weight require specificity?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-22-14 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Here is a more recent Memorandum. Check out the top of Page 15 and remember that Demanding Redeemed Lawful Money means you hold US notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes.

P.S. This was brought to my attention by a suitor who has just received his full state and federal refunds for the third year straight.

P.P.S. I am a bit concerned about this disclaimer -

When dealing with property rights does not the mere weight require specificity?
    agreed, although the remedy of redeeming lawful money is what's in the law, they cannot call it frivilous it just wouldn't make any sense