Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What's in a NAME?

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    Persons, banks, corporations, cars, houses, property, boats, children, bank accounts, etc are ALL legally titled WITH State OWNED PROPERTY CALLED A NAME, ESTATE, TRUST, INDIVIDUAL, ETC.
    I can agree with this, however, it is presumptive.
    Evidence of titlement would still be in order along with some system of registration.

Quote Originally Posted by salsero
    When there is a judgment against the person and that person "has assets" whether a car, bank account or a house or whatever, that "stuff you OWN" is going to be taken.
    A judgement is an assessment.
    What you have just described is a levy. From Wikipedia:

A legal action, where property of a judgment debtor is taken for public sale to satisfy a monetary judgment
    My point is if you own it, it can not be taken.
    Says who? It seems in this world, if you have not the force to retain ownership whether by cudgel, title, or legal proceeding; you have none.

Everything you cited is all well and good and it may very well be a "basis or history" on current law today; however, IT IS MY OPINON, that since all titles were seized in the 1930s and after the Erie RR decision [basically doing away with common law], ....
    Very good that you stated your opinion. All that I gave you in my previous post can be substantiated by treatises and other works.

Erie decision had to do with diversity jurisdiction and which cases should be heard in which court, not with doing away with "common law".

The federal government never had a "common law". The "common law" which they sought to develop had to do with commerce particularly a uniform standard of handling negotiable instruments throughout the several States.

Now if you would have based your opinion on the seizure of titles on the seizure of American's gold in the 1930s by way of eminent domain power of the U.S. government, I would be more inclined to side with you. Although in my opinion, this wouldn't have a leg to stand on. All states reserve the powers of eminent domain, seizure, condemnation, confiscation, as well as arrest of things and persons no matter the title or who possesses what.

... all I can wish you all "pro-common law is alive and well today" is by all means go for it. As long as someone is obtaining remedy and cure, I luv it. Please provide the group with detail info on your successes. I am willing to admit MY ERROR.
    You are presuming I am "pro-common law".
    Common Law ain't what others romanticize it to be .
    Common Law was King's Law. It was the King's attempt at monopolizing things for himself.
    Subjects hated Common Law and its attorneys as well.

I bothered to check out this link http://www.nationallibertyalliance.o...aw#comment-230 - I had seen much of this stuff previously. Excellent info to be aware of. But I personally see NO REMEDY there. ALL I DO KNOW, if we all do not wake up soon from this "illusion called life", maybe when Hillary becomes president in 2016, as her balls are big enough to push that red button, then we can start the planet all over again - because all this warring is really a downer. And Hillary seems to be just the right leader of our collective consciousness reflecting back to We, the People exactly what we are.
    Attempting to bail out the Titanic after its struck the iceberg is foolish.
    Perhaps a more prudent option would be to enjoy the decline?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 02-02-14 at 05:20 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    "The ultimate ownership of all property (exclusive right of use)..." [even this sentence fragment distinguishes between the two words]

how does one claim "ownership" of "exclusive right of use"?

through titles? titles are of the paper realm and require verification "in voice" if a man so wishes

will "STATE" now appear and verify his/her claim of "ownership of property"?

how long will you wait?

Last time - Please when you have all YOUR bills or however, you all look at them PAID or discharged or whatever, are a free man on the land - meaning no DL, car registration, passport, bank account [what would you need this for since you have the state taking care of everything], and are the supreme sovereign over the courts, state and whatever you say in our VOICE, please share it with me. I am not being sarcastic. I am being up front. I have no issue about asking forgiveness for my error. Whatever EFFECTIVE remedy or how you call it, do not be shy, share it.

I have offered evidence that Name is not legally yours; however, you are free to use it, as it was sent to you for your use. If used correctly, under the rules of usufruct, the owner of that property, by their laws, MUST provide discharge and acquittal for THEIR property that I USE. It does not matter, if the entity or Name has a CC bill, tax bill, or charged with a crime. I am in the middle of perfecting this and I have no issue stating this; however, I honestly believe those men I have mentioned before have found EFFECTIVE remedy using this "theory" but ALSO from a biblical standpoint or spiritual standpoint, it resonates FOR ME. It is simple and at the same time complex because of our conditioning.

Anthony Joseph
    Last time - Please when you have all YOUR bills or however, you all look at them PAID or discharged or whatever, are a free man on the land - meaning no DL, car registration, passport, bank account [what would you need this for since you have the state taking care of everything], and are the supreme sovereign over the courts, state and whatever you say in our VOICE, please share it with me. I am not being sarcastic. I am being up front. I have no issue about asking forgiveness for my error. Whatever EFFECTIVE remedy or how you call it, do not be shy, share it.

I have offered evidence that Name is not legally yours; however, you are free to use it, as it was sent to you for your use. If used correctly, under the rules of usufruct, the owner of that property, by their laws, MUST provide discharge and acquittal for THEIR property that I USE. It does not matter, if the entity or Name has a CC bill, tax bill, or charged with a crime. I am in the middle of perfecting this and I have no issue stating this; however, I honestly believe those men I have mentioned before have found EFFECTIVE remedy using this "theory" but ALSO from a biblical standpoint or spiritual standpoint, it resonates FOR ME. It is simple and at the same time complex because of our conditioning.
    when did I ever claim anything you presume above?

i am not afraid of carrying or using a "DL, car registration, passport, bank account" when i decide it is of benefit

when did i ever claim that the Name is "legally" mine; and, when have you offered any verifiable proof and evidence of "Name is not legally yours"?

are you a card carrying BAR member who is permitted, and fully educated, to speak or write regarding what is "legal" or "legally" anything?

i am not sure what it is you are in the "middle of perfecting"; however, please share with us when you do though

Last time - Please when you have all YOUR bills or however, you all look at them PAID or discharged or whatever, are a free man on the land ....
    The title 'freeman' is not all its cracked up to be.
    Freeman is only a higher status of servant ... to the body politic.

... - meaning no DL, car registration, passport, bank account [what would you need this for since you have the state taking care of everything], and are the supreme sovereign over the courts, state and whatever you say in our VOICE, please share it with me. I am not being sarcastic. I am being up front. I have no issue about asking forgiveness for my error. Whatever EFFECTIVE remedy or how you call it, do not be shy, share it.

I'm offering data that is not common ... no pun intended.
    Having such knowledge radically changes one's perspective on such subjects being that there is much disinformation out there.

I can sense from some of what you stated that you are invested in some of that disinformation. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The title 'freeman' is not all its cracked up to be.
    Freeman is only a higher status of servant ... to the body politic.

I'm offering data that is not common ... no pun intended.
    Having such knowledge radically changes one's perspective on such subjects being that there is much disinformation out there.

I can sense from some of what you stated that you are invested in some of that disinformation. No offense.
    Excellent post. Just like the term Liberty is a grant and can be undone by the grantor.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Excellent post. Just like the term Liberty is a grant and can be undone by the grantor.
    I guess our group can be a rough bunch at times .

Thank-you in turn for that tidbit on the term 'liberty'.

Anthony Joseph
    and what of the word liberty?

in my opinion, the term 'Liberty' may be a grant; yet, the word 'liberty' can be used by a man absent encumbrance

my liberty is my right, which is my property

do you believe any man can make a verifiable claim [in voice] to prove my claim is untrue?

In my opinion the United States is being run as a plutocracy - a fascist plutocracy at that. I have noticed the Fasces all around. Oh I know there are some who would opine concerning the business plan - but a constitution can be overcome in COMMERCE. And in this boy's opinion - those who think the U.S. is still operating as a Republic or even a Democracy are just fooling themselves.

I wrote in another forum regarding Serfs - Villeins - that is exactly right. Most believe their head is gold and they cannot be sold. Yet they sell themselves voluntarily into slavery - debt bondsmen for life.

Consider a government who is in debt - who is the head and who is the tail? Is not the lender the head? Now then does that nullify the trust structures that understand the United States - NOT IN ANY WAY - however, who would the government now have primary allegiance too? A: The Lender!

Do try to remember that. For in my estimation I see ten ruling families who thru their agency of CENTRALIZED BANKING rule the world - you might say these are the power behind the thrones. THE REAL POWER.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea and I saw a wild beast coming up [ascending] out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads names of blasphemy.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest represent ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive delegated power as kings one and the same hour with the beast.

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and they give [of their own free will] their power and strength to the beast.

These horns are the power that run the world - the power that decides who will be king - the world is run as a FASCIST PLUTOCRACY. And the tool used to centralize power and money is the Central Banking System. America had the Aldrich Plan - Germany had the Dulles plan....these are just copies of each other. She sings the same song.

The debtor is slave to the lender!

My claim is in the TRUE GOSPEL which is NOT about Christ but about the Kingdom of God. Christ did not teach about Himself - He taught concerning the Kingdom of God. And Paul recognized that it was not yet time so he too submitted himself to death. How many will struggle with Romans 13? Don't you know Paul was NOT writing about submitting to Secular institutions! This is easily proven - He was writing concerning the Kingdom of God.

Can't you see Ceasar ruled Paul to be in Treason. For Ceasar declared that he was God. This whole argument goes to Qualification into a Kingdom. Now is the time of the trying of the Saints. Whom shall ye serve? Which is to say where is your trust placed? It is as simple as that!

Is God's Kingdom a Democracy? Answer: No. Is it a Republic? Answer: No.

God calls, God chooses, Yehoshuah is King in Love but God or the family of God is with the rule, in Love. And Love is not about getting it is about GIVING. But notice man does not appoint leadership in the Kingdom of God. God chooses! Therefore we see the Kingdom in abeyance until the rightful claimant returns to take His seat as the King of kings. This is what Paul recognized - the time was not then - for the time of the fullness of the gentiles was afar off. So just like Christ submitted himself to death - so did Paul. And so will the saints. IF THEY WANT TO SIT AS A VASSAL KING IN THE THRONE OF JESUS CHRIST.

Rev_14:12 Here is the patience of the saints:... they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith which Jesus gives.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord does not delay concerning His promise, as some men account slackness; but is longsuffering toward you, not willing [desiring] that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

For Nebuchadnezzars statue is a symbol of the satanic ruled kingdoms of this earth! BECAUSE Adam disqualified himself by obeying Satan. Therefore, the king of this World is Satan - Satan has the legal right until he is removed by the One coming in Power. For Christ Qualified to lead the government of God as He did not bow to Satan but in the stead kept the Commandments or the LAW of God.

If God appoints one to rule over you in the Kingdom of God, then you are to submit to that authority in Love. You sacrifice is the giving of yourself to the service of others within the Kingdom. This is the TRUE GOSPEL and it has been suppressed for 1900+ years now. The saints who can see the Great Mystery know the calling of the chosen - and will endure in patience Serving their King.

Therefore we see USUFRUCT as the Kingdom is in Abeyance so then no one state or kingdom can claim dominion over the earth BECAUSE the Earth belongs to God and all that is within it! So the kingdoms claim the USUFRUCT! Isn't this obvious too all by now?

Yehoshuah is God's Annointed - Christos.

Psa 2:1 Why do the nations tumultuously assemble, And the peoples meditate on vain things ?

Psa 2:2 Why do the kings of the earth take their stand, And the rulers have gathered by appointment, Against the LORD, and against His Annointed One? saying,

Psa 2:3 "Let us break Yehovah's and Messiah's bands asunder, And cast away Their cords from us."

Psa 2:4 He That sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: The Lord shall have them in derision.

Psa 2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, And vex them in His sore displeasure.

Psa 2:6 Yet have I founded My king upon My holy hill of Zion.

Psa 2:7 I will declare for a decree: The LORD hath said unto Me, "Thou art My Son; This day have I begotten thee.

Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give Thee the nations for Thine inheritance, And the uttermost parts of the earth for Thy possession.

Psa 2:9 Thou shalt rule them with a scepter of unbending authority; Thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."

Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: Be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling.

Psa 2:12 Submit to the Son, lest Yehovah be angry, and ye perish, way and all, When His wrath is kindled but quickly. How happy are all they that flee for refuge to Him.

Shalom,
    MJ

Exo 6:2 And Elohim spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am Jehovah:

Exo 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of GOD ALMIGHTY, but by My name JEHOVAH was I not understood to them.

Exo 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of El Shaddai, but by My name Yehovah was I not understood to them.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of El Elyon Shall abide under the shadow of El Shaddai.

Psa 91:2 I will say of Yehovah, "He is my refuge and my fortress: My Judge [Elohim]; in Him will I trust.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-03-14 at 10:15 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    who is it that God has been appointed to rule over you in the Kingdom of God, Michael Joseph?

it is my obligation to serve my creator, my family and my fellow man; does every man require a "ruler" to carry this out?

usufruct - the right to use that which is proper to one and exclusive of all others [property]

who makes claim to the property which you claim you have the right to use by way of "usufruct" - have you met him or her?

has something called "state", "State" or "STATE" ever spoken to you in regards to a rightful vested interest claim of the property which you use in "usufruct"?