Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IRS inquiry: Do incorrect 1099s need rebuttal?

JohnnyCash

Question IRS inquiry: Do incorrect 1099s need rebuttal?

certified mail green card shows IRS received it November 5th.

Since you made your "demand", technically no rebuttal necessary but a return will still need to be filed and it may result in an audit. The path that leads to the least aggravations would be to rebut any 1099's and any other information returns.

JohnnyCash
    A return is required if I have income above the statutory exemption amount, yes. But I believe these restrictively endorsed checks are not income under the Revenue Acts of Congress. Therefore if I have no statutory income and nothing is withheld from my pay there is no need to file.

JohnnyCash
    I'd like to report that 30 days have passed with no response received to my inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    A return is required if I have income above the statutory exemption amount, yes. But I believe these restrictively endorsed checks are not income under the Revenue Acts of Congress. Therefore if I have no statutory income and nothing is withheld from my pay there is no need to file.
    In my experience, ANYTHING that gets reported to the IRS on an information return such as 1099 or W-2 or any other such form, is taxable income.
    What you redeem that taxable income for AFTER you receive it is your business, but first the IRS will require you to pay tax on it.
    The contract nexus is the bank, which is the "trade or business" with the US.

I don't keep showing this document because of any remedy it may or may not contain, but because it does such an excellent job of documenting HOW one becomes a taxpayer slave.
    To get free of income tax, one must have no bank accounts.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

JohnnyCash
    Yes, as a CtC-reader I'm aware of the custom "trade or business" definition. I would agree that anything reported on an info return such as a 1099 or W2 carries the PRESUMPTION of taxable income. Enough presumption for the IRS to run with, enough for the IRS to attempt to convince you you've made taxable income. Conditioning. Don't forget this is a scam run by banksters in conjunction with US government. As my letter of inquiry above reveals... these presumptions are mere hearsay, you have a right to be heard regarding the true nature of these payments.

In my experience the determinant of taxable income is endorsement of Federal Reserve credit. That is the contract nexus. I say this because I have bank accounts, correction, my PERSON has bank accounts, but I have been unmolested by the IRS for five (5) years because I deposit LAWFUL MONEY into those bank accounts via restricted endorsement. I am non-contracting. I have also seen with my own eyes, a corporation fully-ensnared in the matrix, who paid payroll taxes late and assessed penalties by statute because of it, threatened with levy, who then filed Form 843 with evidence OF HAVING REDEEMED LAWFUL MONEY ... and won. The IRS backed down. They didn't want to go there. I have repeatedly seen the Feds not want to touch this issue of "Fed Reserve credit v. lawful money" with a ten foot pole. Says something, doesn't it. Lawful money remedy works for PERSONs and Corporations too.

Treefarmer, if the IRS is pursuing you for a period when you actually were endorsing Federal Reserve credit, well then, your options are limited. After all, you or your ENTITY was contracting wasn't it? Albeit a non-disclosed, hidden contract. You might sue for "fraud by omission" or hint at it anyway. After all, the IRS doesn't know exactly when you started redeeming lawful money. Can you imagine a lawsuit where the taxpayer was asked "on what date did you first restrictively endorse a check into lawful money?" NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I submit to you they absolutely cannot have any sort of this talk on the record, it would admit the scam. Therefore you might bluff them into a stand-down victory... with just the threat of a lawsuit.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 12-11-12 at 10:28 PM.

JohnnyCash
    I just received a Form 1099-MISC for 2012. As you know, this Box 7 amount is reported to the IRS and carries the presumption of statutory income. But it isn't, I redeemed lawful money the whole year. So I may have a complete success story to show later. Unfortunately this may take awhile to develop. The banksters/IRS won't know anything's amiss until April 15th when no matching Form 1040 (return of income) is filed.

Treefarmer, if the IRS is pursuing you for a period when you actually were endorsing Federal Reserve credit, well then, your options are limited.
    Absolutely Not. Wrong Wrong Wrong.

I just received a Form 1099-MISC for 2012. As you know, this Box 7 amount is reported to the IRS and carries the presumption of statutory income. But it isn't, I redeemed lawful money the whole year. So I may have a complete success story to show later. Unfortunately this may take awhile to develop. The banksters/IRS won't know anything's amiss until April 15th when no matching Form 1040 (return of income) is filed.
    Sooo Johnny,

Basically what you are saying, the 1099 was given to you by a client, or "payer". With its receipt, you take that 1099 and fill in your 1040, I think line 12 in this case. The payer is just following his instructions, filling out a 1099 is part of filing his taxes. This is basically giving you a packaged amount to fill in your 1040 form. That money was paid to you, and is assumed to be private credit. Lets say for argument, the payer, unknowing about lawful money, between his ears assumed as much. Upon receipt of each payment, you had stamped your non endorsement, lawful money only. I see this 1099 more as an instruction to you how much was filed in your name or person. What you did or do with the money from that point on is what is filled in your tax return.

Ok now, 2 questions...

1.) Where/how are you filing in your tax form to indicate you received this money as lawful money? Are you even recognizing receipt of it on your return?

2.) I have an LLC, and basically pay myself. Is there a way to short circuit this mess and pay myself in lawful money (i.e. indicate that the written check is lawful money)

Thanks Johnny, this is a real world example, and you are definitely moving the ball forward.