Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreaming Carbon 60

Banned
    I have a dream today. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream where the people discover they've been deceived by a cartel of bankers for a long time.

In my dream we learn to redeem our pay into lawful money and thus avoid the bankers' tribute.

In my dream the redeemed opt-out of paying for endless war, graft, pork, and everything else we don't believe in.

I have a dream the pretend black robes are real judges with a valid oath to the Constitution.

I have a dream that one day we will no longer be banned, purged & scrubbed from the internet simply because people want to be free.

I have a dream this afternoon that one day right here in Los Angeles, we'll be able to buy or rent a house without debt notes, that our money will carry us & not lose value as we sleep.

I have a dream where no one is wearing a mask because they don't believe the hype.

I have a dream where I pay someone across the ocean directly to her wallet tax-free from mine in minutes without even using a bank (Oh wait, I already do that with bitcoin).

In my dream there is no Federal Reserve quietly strip-mining the wealth of a great nation.

I have a dream that one day, right here in California, the sons of suitors and the sons of bankers will be able to live together as brothers.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

And when this happens, and when we let freedom ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!
    Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I have a dream today. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream where the people discover they've been deceived by a cartel of bankers for a long time.

In my dream we learn to redeem our pay into lawful money and thus avoid the bankers' tribute.

In my dream the redeemed opt-out of paying for endless war, graft, pork, and everything else we don't believe in.

I have a dream the pretend black robes are real judges with a valid oath to the Constitution.

I have a dream that one day we will no longer be banned, purged & scrubbed from the internet simply because people want to be free.

I have a dream this afternoon that one day right here in Los Angeles, we'll be able to buy or rent a house without debt notes, that our money will carry us & not lose value as we sleep.

I have a dream where no one is wearing a mask because they don't believe the hype.

I have a dream where I pay someone across the ocean directly to her wallet tax-free from mine in minutes without even using a bank (Oh wait, I already do that with bitcoin).

In my dream there is no Federal Reserve quietly strip-mining the wealth of a great nation.

I have a dream that one day, right here in California, the sons of suitors and the sons of bankers will be able to live together as brothers.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

And when this happens, and when we let freedom ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!
    Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!
    Thank you Lorne!

The ‘state’ as a monopoly involving the initiation of coercion against persons and their property, is inherently unjust and is therefore not authorized or ordained by God. No command to do anything morally wrong can be binding, nor can any which transcends the rightful authority of the power whence it emanates.” In other words, it’s not only the command to sin that we don’t have to obey when it’s issued by any would-be authority, but further, we don’t have to obey anything coming from would-be civil authorities beyond the requirements to act justly and submit to justice, because that’s the limit on their God-ordained authority.

Westminster Confession (1646) where it talks about various authorities being limited in scope and to “things lawful.” And all the Reformation confessions have similar language. Taxes to whom taxes are due…” and so on, you’ll notice that this passage does not say, and no Scripture actually ever says, that anyone in fact owes a tax. Rather, it says (if you owe,) then pay what you owe Whatever terms the translations use, “the powers that be” or the “existing” or “governing authorities” in verse 1, to which we must submit, this doesn’t mean the de-facto powers who claim authority. Rather, the meaning here is only those whom God authorizes, ordains, or institutes (whatever word is being used) are actual legitimate authorities. That’s the meaning IMO the ‘state,’ as a particular form of political-legal order, and civil governance as such. Civil governance is basically the adjudication of civil disputes involving persons or their property. This has to do with rights. Rights are enforceable normative claims regarding your person or property. And so civil governance has to do, centrally, with the adjudication of disputes over those things, and with the rules and the enforcement that accompanies that adjudication. Romans 13 as Described in Ezra 7 MJ any discourse minus that heavy latin

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The ‘state’ as a monopoly involving the initiation of coercion against persons and their property, is inherently unjust and is therefore not authorized or ordained by God. No command to do anything morally wrong can be binding, nor can any which transcends the rightful authority of the power whence it emanates.” In other words, it’s not only the command to sin that we don’t have to obey when it’s issued by any would-be authority, but further, we don’t have to obey anything coming from would-be civil authorities beyond the requirements to act justly and submit to justice, because that’s the limit on their God-ordained authority.

Westminster Confession (1646) where it talks about various authorities being limited in scope and to “things lawful.” And all the Reformation confessions have similar language. Taxes to whom taxes are due…” and so on, you’ll notice that this passage does not say, and no Scripture actually ever says, that anyone in fact owes a tax. Rather, it says (if you owe,) then pay what you owe Whatever terms the translations use, “the powers that be” or the “existing” or “governing authorities” in verse 1, to which we must submit, this doesn’t mean the de-facto powers who claim authority. Rather, the meaning here is only those whom God authorizes, ordains, or institutes (whatever word is being used) are actual legitimate authorities. That’s the meaning IMO the ‘state,’ as a particular form of political-legal order, and civil governance as such. Civil governance is basically the adjudication of civil disputes involving persons or their property. This has to do with rights. Rights are enforceable normative claims regarding your person or property. And so civil governance has to do, centrally, with the adjudication of disputes over those things, and with the rules and the enforcement that accompanies that adjudication. Romans 13 as Described in Ezra 7 MJ any discourse minus that heavy latin
    One can extend this into the next-higher dimension through exotic matter. Thank you for the reminder.